Save the Date for Soup-a-Palooza
A few months ago, we celebrated pie and it was a huge success!
After chatting with a few friends we realized why not celebrate one of our favorite comfort foods.…… SOUP!
Most of us have fond childhood memories that include soup. How many of our mom’s made us a bowl of chicken noodle soup when we were sick? Maybe you were entertained by Alphabet Soup? Or looked forward to going to Grandma’s house for a big pot of homemade vegetable soup?
and like every great party……..there will be prizes from some fabulous sponsors!!
How to Participate in Soup-a-Palooza
1. Write and post a recipe on your blog featuring a soup, stew, chili, or chowder. (can be an old post…just PLEASE be sure to link back AND follow #2 below)
2. Include “Come join Soup-a-Palooza at TidyMom and Dine and Dish sponsored by Bush’s Beans, Hip Hostess, Pillsbury and Westminster Crackers” in your blog post. (you MUST include this to be eligible for prizes)
3. On Feb 15th add your link to your soup post to the widget on either TidyMom or Dine and Dish (we have the same widget code, so only add it on one site).
4. Don’t have a blog? no problem…..leave your recipe in the comments on the day of the Soup-a-Palooza party (Feb 15, 2011)
5. If you want, help spread the word about Soup-a-palooza through social media outlets such as Facebook and Twitter.
- Sample Tweet: Join @DineandDish & @TidyMom for #Soupapalooza Share your recipes (and WIN) here: https://tidymom.net or http://dineanddish.net Pls RT
6. Button for your sidebars or posts – just use the supplied coding below if you want a button in your posts or on your blog sidebar.The button1 is 150×206. If you need a smaller size, feel free to download the image, adjust the size and provide your own coding.
7. Have fun and enjoy!