I Spy Sunday | I’m Lovin’ It Features
This week was another creative filled party! Thanks to everyone who linked up to I’m Lovin’ It !
Everyone is SO talented! Here are 10 crafts, diys, recipes and more that caught my eye:
1. Myra took an old dresser and turned it into a gorgeous buffet with a little Annie Sloan Chalk Paint. I have a few pieces I’m hoping to paint soon, I hope they turn out half as good! The finish and brush strokes are gorgeous!
2. What a great way to use up those ripe bananas I have lying around my kitchen and in the freezer. Gina made a huge batch of Banana Coconut Donuts……….I like the way that girl thinks!
3. You don’t want to miss this one! Lauren gave an old vintage purse a new lease on life! Black leather dye, sandpaper and gold acrylic paint bring it back in no time.
4. Anytime I can combine Chicken, Ranch and Pasta for dinner I know it’s going to be a hit! I’ve made a similar recipe in the past and I can’t wait to try Stephanie’s Slow Cooker Chicken Ranch Pasta. It’s going on my meal plan for next week.
5. Jen kind of blows my mind with her creativity. Not only does she have an eye for decorating and style, but the projects she comes up with up are so creative! If you’re handy with a saw, she has a great tutorial to show you how to make DIY Wood Shim Flowers.
6. Cinco de Mayo is coming up in just a few weeks and, as always, Jill came up with this fun Cinco de Mayo Breakfast! Such a fun and very simple idea, I think even my big kids will love it!
7. If you’ve been thinking about making a Spring Wreath, Kim has you covered! She provides wonderful step-by-step directions so you can create one for your home.
8. Check out these adorable Ladybug Pretzels! Are they not the cutest thing ever? Jodi show’s you how easy they are to make!
9. This song holds a special place in my heart…………and I love how Sarah made it into this adorable You Are My Sunshine Chalkboard printable to download for free! Now I just need a frame.
10. Brenda’s love for Chipotle Mexican Grill‘s salad bowl inspired her to make her own Honey and Chipotle Vinaigrette at home. It’s not an exact copycat, but it has the sweet goodness of honey, packed full of bold flavors, just like Chipotle’s, with less sodium and more tang!
Thank you for sharing so many wonderful projects, recipes and crafts again this week ! You can still link up thru Sunday evening or come back next week and link up for another I’m Lovin’ It Friday, who knows maybe next week I will be featuring you!
Hi there, I'm Cheryl!
As a wife, mom, and caffeine enthusiast, my journey has taken me from bustling mornings with my family to sharing delicious recipes, home care tips, and heartfelt decorating insights with wonderful readers like you. My love for baking, photography, and tidiness shines through every post I craft. Dive into my world and discover the art of homemaking, one tidy moment at a time. Read more...
Tidymom is a participant in the amazon services llc associates program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Please respect my work, recipes and photographs. If you do use a recipe in your own writing, please give proper credit and link back to the original post.