Turkey Munch – Popcorn Snack Mix
Easy popcorn mix full of fall flavor and color comes together in just 10 minutes, perfect for parties or gifts.
TURKEY MUNCH – Fall Popcorn Snack Mix with bugles, Reese’s pieces and sprinkles all drizzled in white chocolate and pumpkin candy melts. Full of fall flavor and color, and comes together in just 10 minutes, perfect for parties or gifts.
Popcorn is a favorite at our house for snacking and parties. We love a good popcorn snack mix, whether it’s this Turkey Munch, Santa Munch, Monster Munch our just a good Gourmet Popcorn we love it all!
Be sure to sign up for my email… to get new recipes and ideas in your inbox!
SAVE this recipe to Pinterest!
Easy Fall Snack Mix
You could call this popcorn and bugles with sprinkles and Reese’s Pieces covered in white chocolate and pumpkin candy melts…………but Turkey Munch Popcorn Snack Mix sounds so much better doesn’t it? Popcorn snack mix is so easy to adapt for different seasons, holidays, or any occasion. They are great for party treats, snacks, and gifting. Popcorn mix makes a ton, everyone enjoys it and there’s no cooking involved! What’s not to love right?
I wanted to give this popcorn snack mix a fall flair. So there are Bugles added for mini cornucopias and Reese’s pieces because they are the perfect fall colors.
How To Make A Fall Snack Mix
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy here.
My original plan was just to cover the popcorn mix in white chocolate. But, flavored popcorn is such a trend right now, and when I spied the orange-colored pumpkin spice candy melts I knew they would add a fun element of flavor and color to the mix!!
Simply pop your popcorn, spread it along with some Bugles and Reese’s Pieces out on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper. Drizzle with white chocolate and mix to coat, then drizzle with pumpkin spice candy melts and gently mix. Add some fall sprinkles, I used green sugar, Wilton gold sugar pearls, and chocolate jimmies. Don’t mix after adding sprinkles. Let it sit for about an hour before breaking up.
How To Serve Turkey Munch
Place the popcorn mix in bowls for a party snack, or in small cups at the kid’s table for Thanksgiving! I put some in mason jars tied with gold ribbon to give a little fall snack mix to the neighbors.
We have family coming to visit for a few days this week, I’m pretty sure they are going to love this popcorn mix……..that’s if Steve doesn’t eat it all before they get here!!
Like This Fall Snack Mix Recipe? Pin It!
Follow Along On Social Media
If you’re looking for even more inspiration check out the fun little group I created on Facebook, I’d love for you to join in! It’s a place where you can share YOUR favorite recipes, home tips, creative ideas and ask questions and see what’s new with TidyMom! If you’d like to check it out, you can request to join HERE.
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #tidymom so I can see all the wonderful TidyMom recipes YOU make and tips YOU use!
Sign up to receive an email in your inbox for each new recipe:
- 6 cups popcorn (I used one 3.3 oz bag of microwave popcorn)
- 3 cups Bugles
- 12 ounces white chocolate candy melts
- 6 ounces pumpkin spice candy melts
- 1 cup Rees's Pieces
- 1/4 cup sprinkles (I used a combination of chocolate jimmies, green sugar and gold sugar pearls)
- Line a sheet pan with parchment or waxed paper.
- Spread popcorn, Bugles, and Reese's Piece on a lined pan.
- Place white chocolate candy melts in a microwave-safe bowl and melt in the microwave in 30-second increments, stopping to stir each time, until smooth and melted.
- Place melted chocolate in a decorators bag, or a large zip-top plastic bag, snip off the tip of the bag and drizzle chocolate over the popcorn mix. Gently stir to cover.
- Melt pumpkin spice candy melts in the same manner as the white chocolate. Place in a bag and drizzle over the popcorn mix.
- Garnish with jimmies, sugar, and sprinkles. Do NOT mix after adding sprinkles. Set pan aside until completely dry and then break up into clumps.
- Serve in a big bowl or make into individual snacks. Store in a tightly sealed container on the counter. Makes about 10 cups.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 336Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 7mgSodium: 188mgCarbohydrates: 46gFiber: 4gSugar: 23gProtein: 4g
Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin, and freshness of ingredients used.