Laminated Place Cards DIY
When entertaining, a well-set table doesn’t have to be stressful to look festive and beautiful. You can add simple touches like gourds, candles, fresh flowers and DIY Laminated Place Cards to personalize your tablescape.
Taking the time to personalize your table with place cards is a great way to make your guests feel welcome and it’s a simple way to make the table feel a little more “fancy”.
While laminated place cards may look like they took loads of time to prepare – they only take a few minutes to make, and by laminating them, you can use them over and over again with a dry erase marker!
How to Make DIY Laminated Place Cards
Scotch Pro Laminator
Place card printable (free download below)
Scotch Brand Scissors
Dry Erase Marker
- Press power button on Scotch Pro Laminator, and press the 3 mil setting. Place printable in to Scotch® Thermal Laminating Pouch, do not cut the pouch.
- When laminator is ready, insert the sealed end of the pouch straight into the laminator. Hold the pouch until the machine pulls it forward.
- The laminated place card will automatically exit the machine. Do not pull the pouch through the laminator.
- Remove the pouch after it has stopped moving and allow it to cool on a flat surface. Use scissors to trim the place card to desired size and fold in half.
- Use the dry erase marker to write dinner guests’ names. Erase and use time and again.
I made it even easier for you by creating these simple yellow place cards that will work all year long, for any occasion. Simply click links below to download, print on copy paper.
Download FREE Place Cards Printable
Remember that the best gatherings are those where great conversation, good food, laughter and love happen. Don’t stress about the little things when entertaining, focus on the memories you’re making gathered around a table with those who matter most.
Disclaimer: I have a working relationship with 3M Scotch Brand. As always, all views and opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make TidyMom possible.
Hi there, I'm Cheryl!
As a wife, mom, and caffeine enthusiast, my journey has taken me from bustling mornings with my family to sharing delicious recipes, home care tips, and heartfelt decorating insights with wonderful readers like you. My love for baking, photography, and tidiness shines through every post I craft. Dive into my world and discover the art of homemaking, one tidy moment at a time. Read more...
Tidymom is a participant in the amazon services llc associates program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Please respect my work, recipes and photographs. If you do use a recipe in your own writing, please give proper credit and link back to the original post.