Lime Mint DIY Foot Soak & Printable
Mother’s Day is May 12th this year, this simple to make Lime & Mint DIY Foot Soak packaged up in a cute jar with a label you can download and print for free would make a great gift for any Mom. Great idea for Teacher Appreciation Gift too!
Be sure to sign up for my email… to get new recipes and ideas in your inbox!
Click HERE to save recipe to Pinterest!
DIY Foot Soak is the BEST Thing For Tired Feet
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy here.
Most of us are busy and I don’t know about you, but my feet get tired. I’ve always enjoyed counteracting the stress of tired, swollen, achy feet is by soaking them in Epsom salts. Last week when Angie shared a little treat for your feet I thought it would be a great idea to mix up a batch to have on hand while we get ready to move this month. I’m certain I’ll be exhausted and in need of a good relaxing foot soak many nights to come.
The soothing, homemade mixture of Epsom salt, lime zest, and various natural ingredients would also make a welcome gift for Mother’s Day or Teacher Appreciation; use the Foot Soak Label template as a gift tag or label, and affix it to a jar or bag to treat someone special.
How To Make Homemade Foot Soak
(printable recipe card at the end of the post)
- combine Epsom salt with baking soda and zest of one lime
- add a few drops of lime essential oil and peppermint essential oil.
- Stir with wooden spoon to mix thoroughly.
- Pour the mixture into a jar or bag, and use within a few weeks.
*store in a cool dark place, like refrigerator if using lime zest. If you’d like it to keep longer, omit the zest.
Why You Need To Make This DIY Foot Soak
- Epsom Salt will soothe aches, eliminate smells and softens up rough skin.
- Baking Soda is good for exfoliating, leaving your skin soft and smooth and helps eliminate odors.
- Lime is routinely used for its energizing, fresh and cheerful aroma. It is well known in folklore for its ability to cleanse, purify and renew the spirit and the mind. It is also said to be effective in cleansing the aura.
- Peppermint is uplifting and fresh. The menthol induces a cooling sensation, and can help to cool you down, help ease tension headaches and muscular aches and pains.
Sounds heavenly right? You can’t go wrong with that combo!
Download The Free Labels I Made!
FREE FOOT SOAK LABEL
I created a fun little group on facebook and I’d love for you to join in! It’s a place where you can share YOUR favorite recipes, home tips, creative ideas and ask questions and see what’s new with TidyMom! If you’d like to check it out, you can request to join HERE. Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #tidymom so I can see all the wonderful TidyMom recipes YOU make and tips YOU use!
Sign up to receive an email in your inbox for each new recipe:
I’m Lovin’…….Homemade Lime & Mint Foot Soak
Now it’s your turn! Please remember to link back to http://TidyMom.net
Let us know what you’re lovin’ this week!