Creative Ideas | I Spy Sunday
It’s time to show off a few of my favorites from this weeks party! Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend!
1. This Caramel Apple Puppy Chow has officially put me in the mood for fall flavors! This recipe is a little different than a typical puppy chow, instead of using powdered sugar, you use a dry cake or muffin mix!
3. I’ve been wanting to give our mailbox a face lift, I love this quick and easy Mailbox Makeover! Tonya found a something that is like a slip-cover for your mailbox ! GENIUS!
4. I love the look of Hydrangeas. They are gorgeous with their big full blooms! I’m hoping to find a good place to plant a few next year. If you are fortunate enough to have a hydrangea bush, Kim shows you how to Dry Hydrangeas so you can enjoy them all year long inside you home!
5. Learn how to fake weathered wood by layering paint to get that awesome vintage, chippy look! Kelli has a great step by step tutorial.
6. Angie gave her deck a fresh coat of paint for an Deck Makeover and WOW! I’m LOVING that blue deck!
7. Who doesn’t love brownie and pumpkin?! Check out these delicious Dark Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Brownies Angie whipped up using Pumpkin Spice M&M’s!
8. I love Myra’s Fall Decorating with all the vibrant, earthy colors and jaw-dropping textures! She explains that you should not be afraid to mix a little glamorous mercury glass with velvety textures and burlap too. It all works together so beautifully.
Thank you for sharing so many wonderful projects, recipes and crafts again this week ! You can still link up thru Sunday evening or come back next week and link up for another I’m Lovin’ It Friday, who knows maybe next week I will be featuring you!