7 Creative Ideas | I Spy Sunday
I hope you are having a wonderful weekend! The summer is flying by! My girls and I are headed to Seaside Florida next week!!
(photo credit: Cottage Rental Agency)
They’ve never been to the ocean or beach before, so to say they are excited is a bit of an understatement! If you aren’t familiar with Seaside, it’s a quaint pedestrian-scaled beach town with cottages, specialty retail shops and restaurants and eateries designed so that life’s daily needs are within a short stroll or a bicycle ride away! Our perfect idea of a relaxing getaway, staying in one of their gorgeous cottage rentals!! We don’t leave until Thursday, but we are already counting the hours and praying for little rain! You can follow me on Instagram I will be using the hashtag #TidyMomSeaside for my Seaside, Florida travel photos.
Ok, it’s time again for I Spy Sunday, where I feature a few of my favorites from this week’s I’m Lovin’ It linky party!! There was a lot of creativity flowing this week. Sit back with a cold drink and enjoy 7 creative ideas that caught my eye! Then be sure to click over to check out all the fabulous crafts, diys, recipes and more that were shared at the party.
1. The only way to make a s’more better would be to add some cookie dough right? Cookie dough makes everything better. After making these No Bake Cookie Dough S’mores, Joycelyn dipped them in chocolate and covered them in sprinkles!! Making them party perfect!
2. I love finding new blogs to follow. Blissful Roots has a new series where she issharing some of her favorite blogs. I can certainly see why Our Vintage Home is one of them! I’m in love with her style and building skills! If you love a beautiful, soft neutral color and whites, paired with the warm wood tones in a natural country style, then go check out a few of Brooke’s favorite spaces.
3. You know I’m a BIG fan of donuts! Allie is sharing some tips on how to get melt in your mouth baked donuts as well as the recipe to these soft tender Baked Blueberry Sour Cream Donuts, topped with a gorgeous Blueberry Glaze! I need to go blueberry picking soon!!
4. I love making homemade treats for Cullen, so when I saw Lindsay’s recipe for 2 Ingredient Frozen Peanut Butter Dog Treats I had to go take a look!! You see, my husband shares his ice cream with Cullen (Steve eats it, and lets Cullen finish it) and just last night I mentioned that we need to get the dogs their own frozen treats. I think Cullen will be sharing his ice cream with Dad when I make these! lol
5. If you’ve ever wanted to create a family binder Mique has you covered! She’s combined Post-It notes with some handy printables and a binder to keep her family business organized and everything in on place! I LOVE this idea!
6. I would love to plant a small garden at our new house. Check out this small Spiral Vegetable Garden Susan created. She has a fabulous step by step tutorial showing how she did it – looks really easy!
7. Chelsea took decorating with maps to a whole new level with the DIY Frame she made! I love the addition of the L brackets to give it that industrial look, and that map!!!……….isn’t it gorgeous!! FABULOUS job again Chelsea!!
Thank you for sharing so many wonderful projects, recipes and crafts again this week ! You can still link up thru Sunday evening or come back next week and link up for another I’m Lovin’ It Friday, who knows maybe next week I will be featuring you!
There’s still time to enter to win a $50 Gift Certificate to The Vintage Pearl
Hi there, I'm Cheryl!
As a wife, mom, and caffeine enthusiast, my journey has taken me from bustling mornings with my family to sharing delicious recipes, home care tips, and heartfelt decorating insights with wonderful readers like you. My love for baking, photography, and tidiness shines through every post I craft. Dive into my world and discover the art of homemaking, one tidy moment at a time. Read more...
Tidymom is a participant in the amazon services llc associates program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Please respect my work, recipes and photographs. If you do use a recipe in your own writing, please give proper credit and link back to the original post.