Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownies
This post may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Rich, decadent brownies topped with chocolate chip cookie dough and chocolate ganache!
I take no responsibility to what this post may do to your waistline!
Truly the best description of these bars is, they are absolutely phenomenal! Imagine this: rich, decadent brownies topped with chocolate chip cookie dough! Topped again with Chocolate ganache! you just can’t get much better than these bars! Part Brownie, part cookie! It’s everything you know and love, baked up into one amazing dessert.
Make these and all of your family and friends will love you forever. ~ I made them for Heather’s 22nd birthday!! They were a huge hit!
The best part, besides how amazingly yummy they are…..they are AMAZINGLY EASY!
All you need is your favorite brownie mix and a pouch of Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix to make brookies!!
- 2 boxes Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Brownie Mix prepared according to package instructions
- 1 pouch of Betty Crocker Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix prepared according to package instructions
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 6 tablespoons butter
- Follow the directions on the box for making the brownies and pour into a greased 9 X13 pan.
- Next, mix the cookie dough as directed on the pouch and drop by rounded tablespoons into the brownie batter. I pressed the dough down lightly into the brownie batter.
- Bake at 350° F for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted 2 inches from the side of the pan comes out almost clean. When they’re done, take them out and let them cool completely.
- Place the chocolate chips in a medium bowl and set aside.
- In a small saucepan, heat cream and butter until just before the boiling stage. Pour over the chocolate chips. Stir until smooth.
- Pour the ganache on top of the brookies and spread evenly. You will want to let the ganache set up before cutting.
- Once the ganache has set, you cut the bars and enjoy.
They taste even better!
*Tip from the experts
Cutting brownies or any bar with a chewy and dense texture is much easier when you use a plastic knife.
Hi there, I'm Cheryl!
As a wife, mom, and caffeine enthusiast, my journey has taken me from bustling mornings with my family to sharing delicious recipes, home care tips, and heartfelt decorating insights with wonderful readers like you. My love for baking, photography, and tidiness shines through every post I craft. Dive into my world and discover the art of homemaking, one tidy moment at a time. Read more...
Tidymom is a participant in the amazon services llc associates program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Please respect my work, recipes and photographs. If you do use a recipe in your own writing, please give proper credit and link back to the original post.