Brownie Pizza | Peanuts in My Coke
Deep fudgy brownies and peanut butter cookies serve as the crust for a peanut butter and candy-topped brownie pizza.
Be sure to sign up for my email… to get new recipes and ideas in your inbox!
Give me a deep, dark decadent brownie, and all of my problems are solved. The addition of the Coke to our favorite brownie batter solves my problems in a hurry. This brownie pizza is a nod to the oddly delicious southern tradition, peanuts in a Coke.
I think, by now, you all know about my family’s love of Coca-Cola, it’s what makes my partnership with Coke this past year so perfect. I created this fun treat with all the flavors they love.
One of the best things about this brownie pizza recipe is how easy it is to make. You can use your favorite brownie recipe or boxed mix, whatever’s easiest for you. Simply replace the water in the recipe with Coca-Cola, it really enhances the chocolate. I used the mini cans of Coke, they are a perfect size for baking and snacking.
My Coca-Cola, peanut butter, chocolate loving family flipped over this brownie pizza!
The brownie pizza starts with a brownie batter that is spread over peanut butter sandwich cookies and baked in a pizza pan, for the “crust”.
Slather the cooled brownie “crust” with frosting that is loaded with peanut butter and fluffed up with sweet marshmallow cream, and sprinkle with some chopped peanut butter cups. Top that all off with a drizzle of melted chocolate and you, my friends, have got yourself the ultimate brownie pizza! Every bite is the genius pairing of sweet and salty flavors, you can’t beat peanut butter and chocolate!
It’s delicious. Try it out and taste for yourself
Be sure to check out Coca-Cola’s Pinterest boards for more creative recipes, entertaining tips, ideas, and inspiration!
Want more great recipes like this? Follow my TidyMom Easy Recipes Pinterest Board
Follow Cheryl Sousan | Tidymom.net’s board TidyMom.net easy recipes on Pinterest.
LIKE IT? PIN IT?
I created a fun little group on facebook and I’d love for you to join in! It’s a place where you can share YOUR favorite recipes, home tips, creative ideas and ask questions and see what’s new with TidyMom! If you’d like to check it out, you can request to join HERE. Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #tidymom so I can see all the wonderful TidyMom recipes YOU make and tips YOU use!
Connect with TidyMom! Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Pinterest | Instagram
Sign up to receive an email in your inbox for each new recipe:
Brownie Pizza recipe
Deep fudgy brownies and peanut butter cookies serve as the crust for a peanut butter and candy topped brownie pizza.
- 18-20 peanut butter sandwich cookies
- 1- 13x9 family size box brownies (or your favorite brownie recipe)
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup canola oil (or vegetable oil)
- 1/4 cup Coca Cola
For the Frosting
- 1 cup marshmallow creme
- ⅔ cup peanut butter
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
For the Toppings
- 1/2 - 1 cup peanut butter cup candy bars, chopped
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease pizza pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine brownie mix, eggs, oil and cola, stir until well blended (do not over mix).
- Place cookies on the bottom of the pizza pan. Using a rubber spatula, spread brownie batter over and around the cookies to evenly fill the pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes (or until toothpick inserted in middle of pan comes out clean). Cool completely
- Using an electric mixer with the paddle attachment, mix marshmallow creme and peanut butter until combined.
- Slowly add powdered sugar, one cup at a time, then cream and continue beating until desired consistency. (if too thick, add a little more cream, if too thin, add a little more sugar)
- Once brownies have cooled completely, top with frosting, sprinkle with desired amount of chopped peanut butter cups, and drizzle with melted chocolate. Cut and enjoy.
Disclaimer: I have a working relationship with Coca-Cola as part of their team of lifestyle ambassadors. Coke has been a part of our family most of my life, as always, all views and opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the amazing brands who make TidyMom possible!
Tidymom is a participant in the amazon services llc associates program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Please respect my work, recipes and photographs. If you do use a recipe in your own writing, please give proper credit and link back to the original post.
So clever, anxious to give it a try!
Wow, I’ve never tried peanuts in Coke – what a curious combo! Same with adding Coke to brownie batter. But this recipe looks so sinfully incredible! 😀
Hey, how creative is this, many treats wrapped up into one pizza.
Coke and chocolate pizza sounds like an amazing treat for when we get the college boys together! I’ll need to make TWO!
Now you have me craving a cold coke!! Gorgeous photos lady!
LOVE this combination of peanuts and brownie!
Love me a cold coke with anything sweet, especially chocolate!! Looks amazing!!
This looks so over the top amazingly good! So perfect for a party! Though I think I would have have trouble sharing 🙂