Holiday Gift Guide for the Baker
It’s a funny phenomenon, when the holidays roll around even the people who haven’t seen the inside of their ovens all year open up the bag of flour and pull out the mixer and start baking. It’s part of what makes the holidays so jolly—and our homes smell so yummy.
If you’re looking to surprise a baker on your list, I have gathered a lists of some of my favorites to help make your holiday shopping easy this year, with a Holiday Gift Guide for the Baker .
This list isn’t just for the once a year baker, you will also find fun items even the seasoned baker would enjoy! It’s mostly a sampling of some things I really like or would like to have and think you and yours might like, too. Don’t miss the end of the post where I’m giving away 3 fabulous cookbooks from some of my favorite baking bloggers!
Holiday Gift Guide for the Baker on your list
(post contains affiliate links)
- Kitchenaid Mixer
- cookie dough scoop
- Decorating Cookies Party by Bridget Edwards of Bake at 350
- vanilla bean paste
- Cookie Jar
- measuring spoons
- Cake Stand
- Dipped Wooden Spoons
- Cake Stand
- bronze bakeware
- measuring cups
- mixing bowls
- The Biscoff Cookie & Spread Cookbook by Katrina Bahl of In Katrina’s Kitchen
- pot holders
- dipped wooden spoons
- bake necklace
- Dessert Mashups: Tasty Two In One Treats by Dorothy Kern of Crazy for Crust
- mini food processor/chopper
I love to see my friends succeed and do something really fabulous……like publish a cookbook! If you don’t know these three incredibly talented ladies……you are going to want to make sure you visit them . Check out their blogs and books.
- Decorating Cookies Party by Bridget Edwards of Bake at 350 : Bridget was my very first blogging friend. Thru email and her wonderful cookie decorating tutorials, she taught me how easy it is to decorate cookies! Not only is she one of the sweetest, funniest bloggers I’ve met, and she has crazy cookie decorating skills! Besides all of the amazing recipes and tips she shares on her site, she’s got a new book out, Decorating Cookies Party (her second book, I might add!) ! The book contains nearly 50 cookie designs and five classic cookie recipes, including one gluten-free option. Bridget covers everything from rolling the dough to piping, along with troubleshooting tips. There are ten themed party ideas for both adults and kids!
- The Biscoff Cookie & Spread Cookbook by Katrina Bahl of In Katrina’s Kitchen : I received my copy of this book a few weeks ago and Allison and I have been drooling over the gorgeous photos and the delicious recipes ever since. If you’ve never had the Biscoff cookie butter, it’s a delicious spread (think peanut butter but with no nuts!) made from the fabulous Biscoff cookies; a delectable caramelized biscuit. More than half of the jar is made up of crushed Biscoff Cookies. Katrina offers more than 70 simple yet unique recipes starring Biscoff spread and cookies such as Caramel Biscoff Brownies, Crunchy Biscoff Pretzel Cups, or Biscoff Buttercream Cupcakes!
- Dessert Mashups: Tasty Two In One Treats by Dorothy Kern of Crazy for Crust : Within 15 minutes of this cookbook arriving at our door, Allison had 10 recipes earmarked to make! One dessert is good. Two desserts are even better, but a doubly delicious mash-up of both into one all-new concoction is the best! With step-by-step instructions and gorgeous photography Dorothy makes it easy to create any or all fifty-two inspiring recipes! Each mash-up will bring a new level of creative fun to your baking, with treats guaranteed to wow everyone at the table, including: Cinnamon Rolls + Cookies, Cheesecake + Cookie Dough Truffles, Peanut Butter Cups + Brownies, Apple Pie + Butter Cookies and many more!
GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED winner announced in widget below
Leave a comment at the end of this post telling what you like to bake. Then simply complete the steps in the giveaway widget below.
Personal information will not be shared or used for any kind of mailing list, it’s simply used by me to select and contact the winner.
If you don’t see the widget, be patient because it might take a minute to load (especially with Internet Explorer 9). Or you can click here to for the entry form if you have any questions, you can contact me via email
Good luck!! If you loved this giveaway, be sure to click the images below to check out all the giveaways from this week!
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, which means if you make a purchase thru the links, I will earn a small commission, which helps keep this site running. You will not pay more when buying a product through my link. Thank you, in advance for your support! I did receive a copy of each of these cookbooks from my friends, but I was not compensated to write about them. Giveaways are courtesy of the publishers.
Tidymom is a participant in the amazon services llc associates program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Please respect my work, recipes and photographs. If you do use a recipe in your own writing, please give proper credit and link back to the original post.
My mom’s favorite lemon bars.
I think my favorite thing to bake is quick bread. Simple to put together, but really good to eat!
Pingback: Kitchen Gift Ideas - Barbara Bakes
I’m trying to find the link to the owl cookie jar! I click and it is taking me to the Kitchen Aid mixer.
the link for the cookie jar is http://bit.ly/11Q6Ih9