8 DIY Fall Projects | I Spy Sunday
Happy Sunday all!!! Mother Nature finally granted us with a gorgeous fall-like weekend with high temps in the 70’s!!! That kind of weather put me in such a good mood it hardly bothered me that I had to send my computer to the hospital after she caught a big ole virus! yuck!! Luckily I have a laptop and I made do with getting this weeks I Spy Sunday up! There was a lot of fall DIY going on this week, here are a few fall projects that caught my eye
1. Have you seen all the cool marquee letters lately?! I was thinking of making some for Halloween and I LOVE that the girls over at Lolly Jane did them to spell out EEK AND they did them in purple and black!! Head over and see how easy it is to make your own DIY Halloween Marquee Letters!
2. You know how much a love a simple, easy to make wreath for the front door. Well, Dana shows you how to make a beautiful DIY FALL Fabric Wreath that is SO easy you now have NO excuse not to have a beautiful wreath on your front door!!
3. No matter what the weather is like where you live, this Burlap Boo Bunting is sure to get you in the mood for Fall!
4. Liz made a big impact on her porch with a GIANT ‘FALL ‘Distressed Sign! Don’t you just love what a statement a sign that size makes!!
5. One bag of leaves from the Dollar Store, a sewing machine, and 5 minutes later Chelsea has a festive fall garland!! I love how easy this is!
6. Laura is celebrating fall with this easy DIY Fall Wreath from Paper. you must click over and get the tutorial!!
7. Who would have thought that a bundle of sticks, chalkboard paint, an old tray and some indian corn would make such a welcoming Hello Fall Wreath! Click over and get the full tutorial along with Kim’s technique tips and a free printable so you can make your own!
8. Kelly took one of her fall chalkboard printables to Staples and had it printed on their large scale black and white blueprint printer and had it made poster size for her gorgeous Fall Harvest Mantle. You’d never guess that print only cost her $4!! go check it out!
You can find a lot more Fall Inspiration on my Fall Pinterest Board!
I hope you’re getting a taste of fall where you are!!
Thank you for sharing so many wonderful projects, recipes and crafts again this week ! You can still link up thru Sunday evening or come back next week and link up for another I’m Lovin’ It Friday, who knows maybe next week I will be featuring you!
Hi there, I'm Cheryl!
As a wife, mom, and caffeine enthusiast, my journey has taken me from bustling mornings with my family to sharing delicious recipes, home care tips, and heartfelt decorating insights with wonderful readers like you. My love for baking, photography, and tidiness shines through every post I craft. Dive into my world and discover the art of homemaking, one tidy moment at a time. Read more...
Tidymom is a participant in the amazon services llc associates program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Please respect my work, recipes and photographs. If you do use a recipe in your own writing, please give proper credit and link back to the original post.