40 Creative Projects to make | I Spy Sunday
Can you believe another week has come to an end?! I hope you’re having a wonderful weekend. Mother Nature is reminding us here in St. Louis that Summer is definitely not over!! It’s a good time to crank up the AC and pour a big drink, relax for a few and check out some the creative colorful projects from I’m Lovin’ It linky party this week!!
Be sure to check the end of this post for 32 more creative projects!
Nothing like a little color to put a smile on your face!!
Here are 8 Creative Colorful Projects that caught my eye this week!
1. Carolyn spray painted an old colander and used it to store dish towels!! I love what the pop of color this painted colander gives her space!
3. Kristi changed the look of her kitchen with a little blood sweat and tears by Creating Faux Varied Height Cabinets and a Shelf Over her Stove. You must go take a look!!
4. What is fun, slushy, sweetened naturally with honey, and made with watermelon? A Watermelon Cooler of course!! Ashley says “these are super easy, super fun, and so much healthier than anything you can get out of a drink machine!”
5. If you’re looking for an easy craft, Amanda has you covered with a great tutorial on how to make a Faux Stained Glass Mosaic Luminary. This would be a great craft for the kids……….think holiday gifts!!
6. Cindy used chalk oil cloth to make and adorable DIY Doodle Lunch Bag for her daughter! I love how you can write something new on it every day, and there will never be any mistaking which lunch bag is hers!!
7. I love this coral and blue bathroom! Marty shares a fabulous step-by-step on how to install beadboard paneling and the results lead to a beautiful bright new bathroom for her family!
8. Prepare to be wowed by Karyns twist on a 1950’s style recipe, for Jewel Cake. Each time this pretty pastel cake is sliced, it’s like getting a little piece of artwork. You never know what shapes and colors you’ll get next!
Be sure to check out ALL of the amazing projects, recipes, crafts and more that were linked up this week!
Thank you for sharing so many wonderful projects, recipes and crafts again this week ! You can still link up thru Sunday evening or come back next week and link up for another I’m Lovin’ It Friday, who knows maybe next week I will be featuring you!
Here are MORE Creative Projects you might enjoy:
oh, and don’t miss this………you can enter to WIN a $200 gift card to Bliss Spa!!
Hi there, I'm Cheryl!
As a wife, mom, and caffeine enthusiast, my journey has taken me from bustling mornings with my family to sharing delicious recipes, home care tips, and heartfelt decorating insights with wonderful readers like you. My love for baking, photography, and tidiness shines through every post I craft. Dive into my world and discover the art of homemaking, one tidy moment at a time. Read more...
Tidymom is a participant in the amazon services llc associates program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Please respect my work, recipes and photographs. If you do use a recipe in your own writing, please give proper credit and link back to the original post.