Include some of these Halloween party ideas when hosting a party at home or in the classroom, for a Spooktacular event!
I can’t believe Halloween is almost here! This month has flown by, if you follow me on Instagram, you may have seen that I traveled to Minnesota to speak at Bloggy Bootcamp (if you are a beginner blogger and can get to one of their many one day conferences held in major cities around the US, they are chalked full of GREAT information!). I took our youngest daughter for our second college visit, this time to Mizzou and I think it will be her #1 choice since she is wanting to attend their Journalism School for a degree in public relations. Then last but not least……I picked up my new 27″ iMac but have not had time to hook her all up yet!! I’m making the switch over to Mac, so I need to get a few things organized and ready, as well as rearrange my office to accommodate such a large monitor! So excited to get that all set up!!
So needless to say, things have been a bit crazy around here, when you throw watching post season baseball into an already busy October — it’s going to be SO fun watching the Cards play the Red Sox in the World Series again! Hopefully WE will sweep them this time!!
It was so fun seeing all the Halloween ideas linked up to this week’s party. I know it’s getting to be that time where everyone is planning fun parties at home or in the classroom, so I thought I’d feature some Halloween Party Ideas, spooky and cute, that caught my eye this week!
1. Dress up your soda bottles at your Halloween parties! Cindy made some adorable Printable Halloween Bottle labels you can download for free!
2. I love how fun Liz’s DIY Halloween Marquee Sign turned out! She just used foam board, poster board and packing tape to make them.
3. These cute yet spooky Dr. Frankenstein’s monster cookies would be a great way to bring little ones into the kitchen and let them decorate to their hearts content with these monster faces! Head over and get Dana’s recipe so you can serve these chewy sugar cookies to some little monsters!
4. Sheryl made Spider Lights that you can use as a centerpiece or to light a walkway! Click over to get the easy tutorial!
5. Mr. Happy Frankenstein is a simple and fun Halloween lunch Michelle made for her daughter! Click over to get all the details how you can surprise your small people (or big people) with this fun food idea!
6. Nicola has made us all a batch of Frankenstein Brownie Bites! Such a fun idea for a Halloween Party.
7. Oreo meets pumpkin pie and they make one heck of a cookie. I think I died and went to pumpkin heaven when I saw Tieghan’s Homemade Double Stuffed Pumpkin Pie Oreos! Come to mama!!
8. When my girls were little, I loved homemade costumes, but only if they didn’t require much, if any sewing. Malia is sharing a sweet DIY Ladybug Costume that is 99% no sew!
9. You’d never guess that Brenda used gumballs and sixlets to make these adorable Halloween Cupcakes!
10. Serve up some tasty Halloween sips in these Spider Web Glasses you can make yourself! Cheryl shows you how, at a fraction of the cost of buying holiday dishes!
11. A Halloween party is not complete with out a good game of Bingo!! Brooke shares how easy it is to make your own Halloween Bingo Cards!
12. If you are hosting a Halloween party how fun would these Chocolate Spider Web Martinis be to serve! ? Susan even shares a “kid” friendly chocolate milk version! Too cute!
13. If you need Halloween Treat bags, Kristen shares how easily you can make these black and white party favors!
14. Want a little Halloween gore by your front door? Fonda shows you how to pot a severed Halloween hand. uuuh, pretty creepy!
Thank you for sharing so many wonderful projects, recipes and crafts again this week ! You can still link up thru Sunday evening or come back next week and link up for another I’m Lovin’ It Friday, who knows maybe next week I will be featuring you!
More Halloween Ideas you might enjoy: