Holiday

12 Valentines to Make | I’m Lovin’ It Features

Valentines to make for classroom parties, friends and loved ones, boys and girls!

12 Valentines to Make at TidyMom

Love is definitely in the air, with Valentines Day less than a week away now.  If  you enjoy finding Valentines to make, you’re in luck!   There is an OVERWHELMING amount of decorating, crafting, & food ideas relating to Valentine’s Day linked up to this week’s party!  There  are some great last minute Valentine’s Day ideas to help you get prepared this week!

Check out 12 Valentines to make that caught my eye!  Then, be sure to check out all of the links they are HOT! HOT! HOT!

Valentines to Make TidyMom

Puppy Love Valentines at Moore Minutes | Blow Me Away Valentines at Eat Sleep Make | Valentine Lunch Notes from CrazyLou | Valentine Heart Hand Warmers at Very Extra Ordinary

Valentines to Make

Every Day I Like You S’more Valentine at Kristen Duke Photography | Baseball Giant’s Valentine at Jac o’ lyn Murphy | Valentines Day Hand Print Card at Clean and Scentsible | Arrow Valentine Card at Homespun with Love

DIY Valentines to make

Monster Valentines from Makoodle | Tic Tac Toe Valentines at Teal & Lime | Washi Tape Heart Valentine Box at Making Home Base | Eraser Valentines from Lizzy Jane Baby

Are you ready for Valentines Day?  do you make Valentines or buy them?

More Valentines Day Ideas

12 Valentines Day Sweets

12 Melt Your Heart Valentine Crafts

Valentines Day Cafts, Food and Decor

Valentines Day Ideas

Lots of Valentines Day recipes, crafts, printables, decor and more

Valentines on Pinterest

Thank you for sharing so many wonderful projects, recipes and crafts again this week ! You can still link up thru Sunday evening or come back next week and link up for another I’m Lovin’ It Friday, who knows maybe next week I will be featuring you!

learn how to photograph food

16 Responses to “12 Valentines to Make | I’m Lovin’ It Features”

1. Jen @ Eat. Sleep. MAKE. posted on February 10, 2013 at 8:58 am (#

Thanks for featuring my “You Blow Me Away!” Valentines! Hope you’re having a great weekend!

2. Kristin posted on February 10, 2013 at 10:48 am (#

Thank you ever so much for including our Classroom Party Valentines in your wrap up! :)

3. Dorinda Selke posted on February 10, 2013 at 12:22 pm (#

Thanks for some inspiration – I’m snowed in up here in Northwestern CT so crafting is the perfect answer ! Hugs, Dorinda

4. Amy @ Living Locurto posted on February 10, 2013 at 12:41 pm (#

So many adorable ideas here! Thanks for sharing.

• TidyMom replied on February 10th, 2013 at 12:44 pm

Thanks Amy! Have a great weekend!

5. Chelsea @ Making Home Base posted on February 10, 2013 at 1:03 pm (#

Thanks so much for including my washi tape heart boxes, Cheryl! Hope your weekend is going great!

6. Claire @ A Little Claire-ification posted on February 10, 2013 at 1:07 pm (#

Wow – SO many great ideas! I love them all! Pinning! :)
    Claire

7. capturing joy with kristen duke posted on February 10, 2013 at 2:11 pm (#

Thanks for sharing my s’mores, so many other great ideas!! I love hearts day!!

8. Crystal posted on February 10, 2013 at 2:34 pm (#

So many great ideas…thanks for sharing :)

9. Liz @ Lizzie Jane Baby posted on February 10, 2013 at 5:21 pm (#

Such a great round up! Thanks for including my eraser valentines. Have a great week!

10. Cindy {crazylou} posted on February 10, 2013 at 7:06 pm (#

So many cute ideas! Thank you for featuring my Love Lunch Notes! Have a great Valentine’s Day!!

Cindy

11. Lisa posted on February 11, 2013 at 9:32 am (#

Yay! Thank you so much Cheryl for including me. <3 Made me a happy girl. Linked to this post on fb too! Those colorful monster Valentines are awesome! Perfect for BOYS.

12. Audrey posted on February 12, 2013 at 1:52 pm (#

Nothing like valentines day to bring out a bit of crafting! Thanks for the ideas.

13. Jessie posted on February 16, 2013 at 3:49 pm (#

Awesome list I love valentines day! I added a free printable on my site too!

1. Pingback: Valentine's Day Projects | TidyMom