Holiday

12 Valentines Day Ideas to Make {I’m Lovin’ It Features}

Make Valentine gifts for the important people in your life — from your sweetheart, children, neighbor or co-workers, even your child’s teacher.

12 DIY Ideas for Valentines Day at TidyMom.net

Valentine’s Day is quickly approaching.  I’ve gathered several creative Valentine’s Day ideas that were linked up to this weeks party.

Here are 12 of my favorite Valentine Ideas that caught my eye this week!

Valentine Ideas featured at TidyMom.net

Cupids Arrow Wreath at Nest of Posies | Strawberries and Cream Bundt Cake from Chocolate Chocolate and More | Facebook Valentine Cookies at Semi Sweet Designs | Valentine Message in a Bottle at A Pumpkin and a Princess

DIY Valentines featured at TidyMom.net

Valentine Pom Pom Monsters at Create Craft Love | Free Valentine’s Day “Sweet” Friend and Teacher Printables at Tatertots and Jello | Sealed with a Kiss Valentine Gift idea at The Idea Room | Valentine Marshmallow Pops from Echos of Laughter

Valentine Treats featured at TidyMom.net

Strawberry Heart Shaped Cupcakes from Scattered Thoughts from a Crafty Mom | Love is in the Air Free Printable Valentines from The Silly Pearl | Root Beer Float Valentine Gift idea from Thirty Handmade Days | Mini Valentine Ombre Cake at A Little Claireification

Thank you for sharing so many wonderful projects, recipes and crafts again this week ! You can still link up thru Sunday evening or come back next week and link up for another I’m Lovin’ It Friday, who knows maybe next week I will be featuring you!

If you are a silhouette crafter – don’t miss this BIG SILHOUETTE SALE!

Silhouette sale- 40% off supplies with code TIDY

If you haven’t already……….I would love for you to take a few minutes to answer my reader survey

Take theTidyMom Reader Survey Giveaway and Win banner

20 Responses to “12 Valentines Day Ideas to Make {I’m Lovin’ It Features}”

1. Sue posted on January 13, 2013 at 11:36 am (#

Cute ideas:) I love Valentine’s Day!

2. Claire @ A Little Claire-ification posted on January 13, 2013 at 2:00 pm (#

Thank you SO much for featuring my little Ombre Valentine’s Cakes! So sweet, Cheryl! Off to “brag” about it on all the social media outlets now. lol Many thanks again and have a great week! :) Claire

3. Crystal posted on January 13, 2013 at 2:52 pm (#

Great ideas for Valentines Day. Thanks for sharing :)

4. Amy {The Idea Room} posted on January 13, 2013 at 6:25 pm (#

So happy to be part of your round up Cheryl! Thanks so much for always hosting such a great link up. I love seeing all the fun ideas! Off to check off some of the other features! xo

5. Mike @ Semi Sweet posted on January 13, 2013 at 11:48 pm (#

Hey, Cheryl! Thanks so much for featuring my Facebook Valentine cookies! And thanks for allowing us to link up!! Have a great week.

6. Angie @ Big Bear's Wife posted on January 14, 2013 at 9:09 am (#

The Cupids Arrow Wreath at Nest of Posies is one of my favorites!

7. Kristen posted on January 14, 2013 at 9:17 am (#

Such cute stuff – I love the colors and designs around Valentine’s day!

8. Jamie @ Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom posted on January 14, 2013 at 10:57 am (#

Hi Cheryl, Thanks for including my Heart Cupcakes in your features! You made my day!
    ~Jamie

9. Erika @ The Hopeless Housewife posted on January 15, 2013 at 8:03 am (#

Such creative ideas, thanks for sharing!

10. Amanda posted on January 15, 2013 at 9:07 am (#

People are so creative! :)

11. buttercream bakehouse posted on January 15, 2013 at 1:48 pm (#

Great ideas! I’m in the mood for love.

12. Jamie posted on January 16, 2013 at 6:28 pm (#

I love my TickleMe Plant

13. Angie@Echoes of Laughter posted on January 17, 2013 at 10:26 pm (#

Thank you SO very much for featuring my Valentine Marshmallow Pops! I am always so grateful for the feature! All of the projects are amazing! Angie xo

14. Bellenza Bistro posted on January 19, 2013 at 3:31 am (#

Such adorable ideas! That root beer float basket is pretty unique. :-)

15. Arjun Kanuri posted on June 1, 2013 at 12:58 am (#

This site was… how do I say it? Relevant!
    ! Finally I have found something which helped me. Appreciate it!

16. reputation management posted on November 18, 2013 at 3:50 am (#

Thiss is very interesting, You’re a very skilled blogger.
    I’ve joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your magnificent post.

Also, I have shared your web site iin my social networks!

17. Pat posted on January 19, 2014 at 1:54 pm (#

Hi Cheryl,
    My computer went out and I just got a new one so I haven’t been able to visit in awhile. I love your blog! I can’t complete the survey….response says it’s closed.

xo