Home and Garden

16 Ideas to Kick off Summer: I’m Lovin’ It Wrap Up

16 ideas for summer

Pin It

Happy Memorial Day weekend! The official start to summer!!  If you are planing your summer “to-do” list, we’ve got you covered!  This week’s I’m Lovin’ It Party was full or great ideas to keep you busy all summer long.

Patriotic crafts, home decor and food!

Patriotic Summer Ideas

Patriotic Decor and Craft at Today’s Creative Blog | Mini Fruit Pizzas from Two Peas and Their Pod | Patriotic Ice Cream Cones at Nest of Posies | Double Decker Flag Cookies from Munchkin Munchies

Summer Around the Home: crafts, cut flowers and makeovers

Summer ideas for the home

DIY Travel Notebook from Simple as That | How to Keep Cut Hydrangeas Looking Fresh at Love of Family and Home | Beautiful Master Bedroom Makeover at Clean and Scentsible | Turn a Placemat into a Pillow at A Pumpkin and a Princess

Summer drinks and crafts

Summer ideas

Blackberry Margaritas in a Jar from Living Locurto | DIY: Make Foam Rubber Stamps at The Silly Pearl | Jute wrapped Wine Jugs at Creatively Living | Cherry Beer Margaritas from Shugary Sweets

Party all summer long with these great party ideas!

Party ideas

Strawberry Cheesecake Minis at Midwestern Sewing Girl | LaLaLoopsy Party at Kristen Duke Photography | Girly Bling Party at Vixen Made | Teacher Appreciation: You Take the Cake Cupcakes at Landee See Landee Do

Thank you for sharing so many wonderful projects, recipes and crafts again this week ! You can still link up thru Sunday evening or come back next week and link up for another I’m Lovin’ It Friday, who knows maybe next week I will be featuring you!

Have a safe and enjoyable weekend, full of fun, family, friends and food!

Remember to give gratitude for the servicemen and women who have given the ultimate sacrifice for our freedom and to the current military families for their service.

18 Responses to “16 Ideas to Kick off Summer: I’m Lovin’ It Wrap Up”

1. Maria posted on May 27, 2012 at 12:25 pm (#

I better get busy! Thanks for including our fruit pizzas!

2. Ester posted on May 27, 2012 at 1:09 pm (#

Great ideas and tips! I’m going to have to try some of these! Thanks for sharing!

3. Paula posted on May 27, 2012 at 1:58 pm (#

A great wrap-up to another wonderful link-up party. A *go-to* site for some very impressive ideas for summer for sure.

4. kristen duke photography posted on May 27, 2012 at 2:54 pm (#

Thanks so much for sharing my Lalaloopsey party, so many great ideas, I’m honored to be among them;) Love your site, TidyMom!

5. Stephanie posted on May 27, 2012 at 3:03 pm (#

Cute ideas for summer!

6. Sue {munchkin munchies} posted on May 27, 2012 at 5:33 pm (#

Your wrap-ups are always so great! I’ve compiled so many wonderful ideas! Thanks for including my cookies:)

7. Cookin' Canuck posted on May 27, 2012 at 5:39 pm (#

There are some fantastic ideas in here! I love the placemats-turned-pillows. Now, if only I could sew….

8. Victoria posted on May 27, 2012 at 5:48 pm (#

Thank you so much for including my bling party in your features!! I love all of these ideas, so I’m completely honored!!

9. Cindly posted on May 27, 2012 at 6:51 pm (#

I almost picked up a Trojan virus from the LaLaLoopsy party site. Be careful!

10. Amy @ Living Locurto posted on May 27, 2012 at 7:09 pm (#

Thanks for including me in your list! Great ideas here. Have a great weekend:-)

11. katie goldsworthy posted on May 27, 2012 at 8:07 pm (#

So many awesome ideas! Thanks for the feature! Have a great weekend.

–Kaite
    @ Creatively Living

12. nest of posies posted on May 27, 2012 at 9:20 pm (#

such fun ideas & inspirations! thanks for including my cones.

xo
    happy weekend!
    kellie

13. Steph @ The Silly Pearl posted on May 27, 2012 at 10:07 pm (#

It’s such an honor to have my DIY stamps included in this awesome summer round-up! Thank you so much, Cheryl!

14. Jenn posted on May 28, 2012 at 1:20 am (#

I can’t wait for summer!! Thanks so much for featuring my bedroom makeover with all of these fabulous projects!!
    Jenn

15. Sue @ Cakeballs, cookies and more posted on May 28, 2012 at 7:18 am (#

so fun, I love seeing all the great ideas!

16. Tonya @ Love of Family & Home posted on May 28, 2012 at 10:52 pm (#

Thanks so much for featuring my hydrangea post in your line-up!! You made my weekend!! Hope you had a great one!!

17. Amanda posted on May 29, 2012 at 7:57 am (#

That lalaloopsy party is SO cute!! Everything you featured is… I want to try them all! Awesome round up!