Great Holiday Gifts under $25. Ideas to add a little holiday cheer under the tree — without a hefty price tag.
It’s slowly beginning to look a lot like the holidays and I don’t know about you but I could not be more excited!
I have something fun to share with you today just in time for holiday shopping!
25 creative bloggers have gathered together to share THEIR favorite things under $25 to help you with your gift giving needs AND we are each giving away the basket of our own Favorite Things!! How fun is that?!
To view closer shopping details and links on where to purchase each basket item, simply HOP on over to the links below, where you can also enter to win the giveaway on their sites.
1. All Things Thrifty |2. Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke | 3. Chef in Training | 4. Click it Up a Notch | 5. Eighteen25 | 6. I Heart Nap Time | 7. kojodesigns | 8. Landee See, Landee Do | 9. Lil’ Luna | 10. Lolly Jane | 11. Love the Day | 12. My Sister’s Suitcase | 13. Or So She Says | 14. sew.craft.create. | 15. Six Sisters’ Stuff | 16. Tatertots and Jello | 17.The Dating Divas | 18.The Diary of DavesWife | 19. The Girl Who Ate Everything | 20. The Idea Room | 21. The Pleated Poppy | 22. The Savvy Photographer | 23. TidyMom | 24. Vintage Revivals | 25.Your Homebased Mom
Here’s what to do:
- Take a quick glance at the gift collage above
- Scroll to the bottom of this post to see mine up close with details and links to buy my favorite items
- Enter to win my gift basket using the Rafflecopter giveaway widget below ($125 value)
- HOP to all of the other sites to enter to win their gifts!
- Look around and enjoy the sites of the 25 creative bloggers–they will not disappoint!
I had a lot of fun putting my basket together! I have things for the kitchen, the baker, the snacker and the girly girl! They are all items I use and love!
Hand selected items from me, TidyMom that are sure to make that special someone’s smile extra bright this holiday season!
Click on any of the items in the collage to find where to purchase them
For the Kitchen and the Baker:
I professed my love for Bridget and her mad cookie decorating skills just the other day, her Decorating Cookies book is one of my new favorite things that I know will get a lot of use when I decorate cookies from now on! I wish I could give this book to everyone! Wilton’s Gift from the Kitchen is another book I love to reference, especially during the holidays! It has gift giving recipes and ideas for every occasion! I also tossed in some of my favorite Wilton tools that have multiple uses in my kitchen and are used often! Last but not least, every kitchen needs a jar of Vanilla Bean paste! Aside from my homemade vanilla extract, this is my favorite ingredient, especially in recipes where you want to see flecks of vanilla, like frosting, butter cookies, pound cake or Italian ice!
For the Snacker:
This obviously could have been a basket full of snacks! lol But I decided to narrow it down to a few of my favorite snacks that I’ve discovered thru blogging. Biscoff Cookies and Nutella! I can’t buy the Biscoff cookies very often, because I will eat the whole bag in just a few short days, but they are great in recipes, like Biscoff Banana Partfaits. The Nutella & Go is a snack I keep in my car, so when I’m out running errands, I can get my Nutella fix! lol Our pantry usually has a few jars for baking and finger dipping.
The Sean White Gum, well, that’s more like an addiction. If you know me, when I’m out of the house, I’m usually chewing gum (you never know who you’ll bump into and need fresh breath!) I received a sample of Stride Whitemint Sean White gum at the store well over a year ago, and was hooked. I always have at least 2 packs in my purse, and a few extras in the house for back up!
For the Girly Girl
Of course I had to go with my favorite Benefit mascara that I’ve told you about and my favorite Sephora Lip Gloss that I raved about! They are both products I could not go with out! The Burt’s Bees lip balm is a MUST every night before I go to bed for years.
I would like to send my Favorite Things Under $25 basket to one lucky TidyMom reader!
UPDATE: Giveaway has ended Congrats to the winner Julie W.
To enter* to win the giveaway, just follow the instructions in the Rafflecopter widget at the end of this post. (if you are reading this via email or rss reader, you will need to click over to the blog to enter)
*required entry is to leave a blog comment, then click “yes” on the rafflecopter entry. Winning entries ARE verified, so if you click yes with out leaving a comment, none of your other entries will count.
Disclaimer: This giveaway is sponsored by me, Tidymom!