Freebies

I’m Lovin’ It Wrap Up – Summer Ideas

Wedding Kiss

Well, it’ the official kick off to summer!  Memorial Day Weekend and it’s time for an I’m Lovin’ it Wrap Up!!

Tidy Mom I'm Lovin It Fridays

Thanks so much to everyone who linked up this week!

Hope you all are enjoying your weekend and remembering the men and women who served and sacrificed to protect and defend our country! We actually attended a wedding of a beautiful young couple who is doing that very thing!  They both build helicopters in the Air Force and will be deploying to Japan for 3 years in June.

Wedding collage

It was an honor to be at their wedding on this Memorial Day weekend.

Congrats to Erin and Bryan!

As always, you all amaze me………….here’s what caught my eye this week!  I thought I would feature a few that represent Memorial Day and Summer!

These Military Cookies would be perfect for a Memorial Day party (or wedding) @ Sweet Sugar Belle

Camo Cookies with Royal Icing

Fun FREE Summer Printables @ Always a Party at the Parkers

Free Summer Printables

The perfect bite sized treated Patriotic Brownie Pops @ Munchkin Munchies

Patriotic Brownie Pops

What a cool unique planter with a vintage coke crate and bottles @ Our House of Joyful Noise

Vintage Coke Planter

How fun would a pool party be with these Turtle Cupcakes @ Sweetopia

Turtle cupcakes

Show your appreciation this Memorial Day weekend with FREE Memorial Day party printables @ Homespun with Love

Memorial Day Printables

I wanted to jump thru my screen and devour this scrumptious Zesty Summer Salad @ I Heart Nap Time

Summer Salad

Summer is the perfect time for photo sessions…….I’m blown away by this Red Ridding Hood Stylized Session @ The Arthur Clan

Homemade Lemon- lime soda would be perfect at any summer BBQ or picnic @ i am baker

homemade lemon lime soda

Flip Flop season is here and how adorable and easy are these Decorated Flip Flops @ Infarrantly Creative

Decorated Flip Flops

There are SO many more great great ideas! If you missed the party and still want to link up, it’s open thru Sunday evening or be sure to join next week!

Be sure to download a copy of the Backyard Barbecue Recipes ebook from Life…Your Way! It features my BBQ Ribs, Grilled Pizza and Lemonade Pie, along with many other tasty recipes from 14 other bloggers, planning pages, and printables!

14 Responses to “I’m Lovin’ It Wrap Up – Summer Ideas”

1. beckie posted on May 29, 2011 at 1:41 pm (#

Thanks so much Cheryl for highlighting my daughter’s chubby feet ;-) Happy Memorial Day Weekend to you!

2. Laura @ Our House Of Joyful Noise posted on May 29, 2011 at 2:15 pm (#

I’M SO EXCITED!!! THANK YOU CHERYL, for featuring my project, “Have A Coke, & Some Petunias, & A Smile!”. I’m really smiling, now!! : ) Hope YOU are having a fabulous Memorial Day weekend too!!

3. Marian (Sweetopia) posted on May 29, 2011 at 2:46 pm (#

Thank you so much for including my turtle cupcakes in your wrap up! It’s a complete honour!
    Hope you have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend Cheryl!
    xo

4. Amanda posted on May 29, 2011 at 3:55 pm (#

What an amazing round up!! I spent an hour yesterday just clicking on links from i’m lovin it… so many talented and creative readers you have!!

5. Vanessa posted on May 29, 2011 at 4:26 pm (#

What a gorgeous wedding! Love the green bridesmaid dresses. Everything look super yummy. Off to check out those brownie pops :)

6. Paula posted on May 29, 2011 at 6:00 pm (#

Another wonderful wrap-up of another great party. What a beautiful couple Erin and Bryan make. Being stationed to Japan next month (even though it’s for work) can almost be seen as a 3 year long honeymoon! Love the shade of green in her wedding party’s outfits. Thanks for hosting and I hope you enjoy the rest of your Memorial Day weekend.

7. Sue posted on May 29, 2011 at 8:46 pm (#

Cheryl, Thanks so much for featuring my brownie pops! Have a wonderful weekend, Cheryl!

8. Lisa posted on May 30, 2011 at 10:33 am (#

I’m making that salad today. We are going to a bbq tonight so this is perfect.

9. Katrina @ In Katrina's Kitchen posted on May 30, 2011 at 2:26 pm (#

Yay for summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great Roudup!

10. bridget {bake at 350} posted on May 31, 2011 at 6:24 am (#

Cute stuff! I really want to try Amanda’s homemade soda! It looks SO good! the wedding pictures are beautiful!

11. Amanda Parker at Shindig Parties posted on May 31, 2011 at 8:38 pm (#

Thank you for featuring my FREE summer printables! What a wonderful surprise to be included among so many cute ideas!

12. angie {the arthur clan} posted on May 31, 2011 at 9:10 pm (#

I just saw my photo session featured here Cheryl…how exciting! Thank you so much. :)

13. Hello i am kavin, its my first occasion to commenting
    anywhere, when i read this article i thought i could also
    make comment due to this sensible paragraph.

1. Pingback: Homemade Moon Pie recipe | TidyMom