Holiday

Printable Holiday Gift Bags:I’m Lovin’ It

Cookie SacksFree Printable Gift Bag

Pin It

Last year I had fun printing up these cute Christmas bags for my decorated cookies.  I gave them to my nail tech (one for each of her kids), friends, and teachers.  They are perfect for any baked goods or small gifts.

This year I  found a few more!

Holiday Gift Bag Greeting from thirtyhandmadedays.com

Christmas Bag Printable from GreatOakCircle.com

TidyMom I'm Lovin' ItI’m Lovin’……Printable Holiday Bags

get button code

Now it’s your turn! Please remember to link back to http://Tidymom.net

Let us know what you’re lovin’ this week!

Share your recipes, crafts, diy’s, photography, printables, products..anything you are loving!

If you have something to share with us on your blog, add your link below.

*Don’t forget to come back over the weekend for the I’m Lovin’ It Wrap Up post……where I feature a few of the great links!!

What is I’m Lovin’ It Fridays? get all the info, how to’s trouble shoot and button here

30 Responses to “Printable Holiday Gift Bags:I’m Lovin’ It”

1. Ginger posted on December 8, 2011 at 9:07 pm (#

Thanks for hosting Cheryl! Your cookies are amazing! I have my exchange on Saturday and I am totally going the paper bag route. I think it is the most cost efficient and the most versatile. Thanks for sharing the printable links too!

Ginger

2. nest of posies posted on December 8, 2011 at 10:38 pm (#

adorable printable bag ideas! already dying over some of these links. so creative.

happy friday!
    xo
    kellie

3. renee posted on December 8, 2011 at 10:47 pm (#

Yes, I’m loving all these adorable printable bags, Cheryl. Thanks for having all of us over, I’m off to find all kinds of goodies here!

4. trisha posted on December 8, 2011 at 10:56 pm (#

Thank you for hosting such a vibrant fun party each week. To hop around and see what so many creative talented ladies are up to always inspires me to continue to craft, bake and blog. Have a great week!

5. Steph @ The Silly Pearl posted on December 9, 2011 at 12:34 am (#

I’m hoping the paper bags I saw at the thrift store (a zillion for $2) are still there! I’d be set for life!
    Thanks for hosting and for the printables!

6. Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things} posted on December 9, 2011 at 3:01 am (#

Thank you so much for hosting the party, Cheryl! :)
    Those printable bags are adorable!
    xoxo,
    Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things}

7. Aimee @ ShugarySweets posted on December 9, 2011 at 5:47 am (#

Cute idea! Love it. Thanks for hosting! Have a great weekend.

8. Christine posted on December 9, 2011 at 7:06 am (#

Thanks so much Cheryl! Load of great ideas;)
    Christine
    greatoakcircle

9. Brenda @ a farmgirl's dabbles posted on December 9, 2011 at 8:45 am (#

Oh, I love these – especially the one tied with the red and white string!

10. Amanda posted on December 9, 2011 at 8:58 am (#

Fabulous round up as always!

11. Delishhh posted on December 9, 2011 at 10:26 am (#

Adorable bags – love it so cute!

12. Elizabeth posted on December 9, 2011 at 11:10 am (#

Your button code won’t show up and is showing as a warning from some company not to steal your bandwidth or something like that. Just wanted you to know in case others are having the same trouble

13. Sherry posted on December 9, 2011 at 11:45 am (#

Cheryl, thanks for hosting! I’m Lovin’ It! ;) I’m linking up my mudroom style entryway at #190 and some vintage inspired stockings at 191. Hope you like them. Enjoy your weekend.
    Sherry

14. Sommer@ASpicyPerspective posted on December 9, 2011 at 12:07 pm (#

What a great idea. I love how different each bag looks. :)

15. Tabitha Blue posted on December 9, 2011 at 1:05 pm (#

Such cute bags, all of them!! Thanks so much for sharing and for using all of your great talents to help the rest of us :)

16. sue @ Cakeballs, cookies and more posted on December 9, 2011 at 4:56 pm (#

Lots of cute stuff!

17. Happily ever After posted on December 9, 2011 at 9:04 pm (#

These bags are so cute! Feeling inspired:)

Happy holidays!
    Gisele

18. Cheryl @ That's What Che Said posted on December 10, 2011 at 8:53 am (#

Thanks again for hosting Cheryl. I absolutely love browsing through all the awesomeness each week! Amazing projects!

19. Printable posted on December 11, 2011 at 10:13 pm (#

Sample cards be it a visiting card, Best wishing card, or of any other occasion they are helpful always.

1. Pingback: Happiness Is…Recipe: North Pole Cupcakes – Cooking for My Kids

2. Pingback: Chocolate Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies

3. Pingback: Free Printable Christmas Gift Tags: DIY Holiday Crafts, Scrapbooking — Family Fresh Cooking

4. Pingback: Lagniappe Friday - Dec 9th