Tidy Mom

I’m Lovin’ It Wrap Up {2/13/11}

REMINDER:

Tidy Mom

Grab the code here

Soup-a-palooza is next week!! Get your soup recipes ready and link up!! Kristen and I will have some great prizes from the sponosors!! Check out all the details at Save the Date for Soup-a-Palooza

Can’t WAIT to see all the delicious soups, chowders and chili’s!

*************

It’s the weekend!……….. Time for an I’m Lovin’ it Wrap Up!!

Tidy Mom I'm Lovin It Fridays

I just love going thru what you all link up each week!!

Here’s a few that caught my eye……..

I have some old doilies and can’t wait to make my own Doily Wall Art @Mod Podge Rocks

The Grilled Romaine with Blue Cheese Vinaigrette would be a GREAT addition to our Valentines Day dinner @ Food For My Family

I could just move in to this Closet Makeover @ Centsational Girl

Red Velvet pancakes?! OH MY!!!! I can’t WAIT to make these! @This Blessed Nest

I love this super sweet wool make up bag with Amy Butler fabric lining @Crafty Girls Workshop

Who doesn’t LOVE to count down to their birthday? This  Birthday Countdown frame is a FABULOUS idea! @ Lemon Tree Creations

I fell head over heals with this Valentines Day Soup, Valentine Bisque with Polenta @She Wears Many Hats

I could sit and look at these Hearts on a Stick all day ~ LOVE the photo, and such a simple craft! @Simple As That

Gray and yellow, my new favorite color combo…and it’s looks gorgeous on this bib necklace @Calico and Cupcakes

Who knew that Baking Soda had SO many uses?! Love all the many uses for Baking Soda Kitchen Tips @ Good Life {eats}

There’s still time if you want to link up what you are loving this week!

Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!

9 Responses to “I’m Lovin’ It Wrap Up {2/13/11}”

1. Jessie posted on February 13, 2011 at 9:12 am (#

Love your wrap ups lots of pretty goodies all in one place

2. Jill posted on February 13, 2011 at 12:01 pm (#

So excited for Soup-a-palooza! Is there anything better than hot soup on a cold day? I didn’t think so!

3. Sue posted on February 13, 2011 at 12:05 pm (#

Great round up as usual, Cheryl! Happy Valentine’s Day!

4. Shaina posted on February 13, 2011 at 12:32 pm (#

Thanks for including my salad, Cheryl! Love what you featured, and that necklace is adorable!

5. Rebecca Cooper posted on February 13, 2011 at 12:39 pm (#

So many fabulous ideas…so flattered to have my little hearts included among them. :) Thanks for such a great link party every week Cheryl! Rebecca

6. Mod Podge Amy posted on February 13, 2011 at 1:39 pm (#

Thanks for the feature! You are so sweet Cheryl!! xo

7. Chiara Hawley posted on February 13, 2011 at 5:09 pm (#

Thanks for featuring my bib necklace, Cheryl. I am drooling over that grilled romaine salad–one of my favorites when we go out to a nice dinner. Now I can try it at home! I am SERIOUSLY giddy about Soupapalooza. I have my recipes ready to go and link and I can’t wait to get some new soup ideas. I’M LOVING IT! : )

8. this blessed nest posted on February 13, 2011 at 8:21 pm (#

thank you for highlighting the pancakes!!!

that salad OMG! looks amazing.

let’s just say that i’ll take half of that closet & you can have the other half. it is unreal = the beauty!!!

have super valentine’s!

xoxo
    kellie

9. Thoughts From Cali posted on February 14, 2011 at 1:10 am (#

I love soup and can’t wait to learn some new recipes. I have mine all ready.