So this week, I have a combo of things I’m loving! And I have one of them to giveaway to one lucky reader….so read on….
I’m loving my new purse I got while visiting Branson and the Coach Factory store. I was sold, the minute I saw the color.
Next up……my new iPhone 4! How did I ever live with out an iPhone? lol I knew I would love it, but I didn’t know how MUCH I’d love it. I’m able to stay connected and get work done when I’m away from home.
Some of my favorite apps right now (aside from facebook, skype and Hootsuite ):
- Dragon Dictation – Thanks to Kristen for reminding about this gem! You can speak/voice record text messages, Facebook status updates and tweets and Dragaon Dictation will type it out for you! OH SO COOL! and the best part…it’s FREE!
- Words with Friends – it’s like playing scrabble with your friends. (if you send me a request, I’m kind of slow at playing, so just know a game may last days and weeks with me lol)
- Camera+ – will make your iPhone camera work like a SLR. $1.99 well spent if you’re serious about your pictures.
- Instagram – makes mobile photography social. You can follow your friends, they can follow you and comment on your pictures. You can also instantly send to Facebook and Twitter at the same time.
My only “dislike” with my iPhone (as with many people) – is the auto correct feature when typing. It seems to be more of a hindrance than helpful. I have a bit of advice on this topic………….
READ what’s typed before you hit send………..
because just when you *THINK* you typed and posted to Facebook a list of what you are doing like “SDC on Sunday” (meaning Silver Dollar City)…….
You may have typed…..
(click to read my comment after my status)
YES…………I REALLY did that!
and just so you know…..you can NOT delete on Facebook from your iPhone! Thank goodness my oldest daughter was home to remove it for me……after snapping a picture of the screen first! THANKS honey! lol
***UPDATE – I love my readers!!! I’ve since learned you CAN delete on FB from your phone!! for those who didn’t know, like me, you just swipe your finger across the message you want to delete and a red delete button will appear!!!! ~thanks to everyone who let me know about this!! #lifesaver
And last but not least………….my new favorite thing for both my iPhone AND my purse!
I’m in LOOOVE with my iGo Charge Anywhere!
iGo Charge Anywhere
As with most cell phones, I think we all worry about running out of battery, and worse yet running out when you have no access to electricity or a car charger. In the summer time especially………we’ll run to the pool, and I realized my phone is almost out of battery, or spend the day at Six Flags or on vacation taking lots of pictures, tweeting and facebooking will run my battery down in no time.
The iGo Charge Anywhere is a portable charger that you can carry with you so you will never have a dead battery again! Charge plugged and unplugged! During use as a wall charger, the internal battery recharges and is ready to provide power to your gadgets when away from outlets. Charge on the go, at the beach, on a boat, in the air – charge anywhere! The Charge Anywhere comes with a 6 foot USB cable and you purchase the tips that fit each of your devices, so you don’t need a new charger even if you get a new phone, just order a new tip.
iGo Charge Anywhere features:
- Small enough to fit in a purse or pocket.
- 2 USB ports to simultaneously charge 2 devices
- Works with many devices including smart phones, bluetooth headsets, MP3 players, digital cameras, GPS devices and more
- 6 foot USB cable
- No need to buy new charger when upgrading devices
- Works worldwide (do not need a voltage converter)
- The iGo Charge Anywhere retails for $39.99 which includes 1 free tip when purchased online.
You can use the code Twitter10 and receive 10% all orders (no expiration)
This wall charger with an integrated battery provides peace of mind to deliver power anytime, anywhere! The iGo Charge Anywhere can provide up to three full charges to most mobile devices while away from an outlet before it needs to be replenished.
**THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED**
Congrats to #64 Felonice
Would you like a Charge Anywhere of your own?
The fabulous people at iGo said I could give one charger (and tip) away to one lucky TidyMom Reader!
Tell me why you would like to own an iGo Charge Anywhere
Extra Entries (do any or all, just be sure to leave a separate comment for each)
- Tweet about this giveaway: Never have a dead cellphone battery again! #Win an @iGo Charge Anywhere via @TidyMom http://ow.ly/5uaBw
- Link up to I’m Lovin’ It (be sure to leave a comment that you linked up)
Giveaway will end on July 7, 2011 at 5 pm CST. One winner with a valid entry will be selected at random using random.org. I will email the winners and they will have 48 hours to claim their prize or another winner will be selected. Contest open to Continental US residents only.
Now it’s your turn! Please remember to link back to http://Tidymom.net
What is I’m Lovin’ It Fridays? get all the info, how to’s trouble shoot and button here