Holiday

10 Last Minute Halloween Ideas: I’m Lovin’ It Wrap Up

Well it’s finally here – tomorrow is Halloween.  It seems like it’s been a long time coming.  Halloween has graced the pages of many blogs since August.  Are you ready?  Costumes picked out?  Spooky pancakes for breakfast ?  Halloween cupcakes for class parties?  Bowls full of candy to pass out?

Are you ready for what happens next? According to the Christmas Clock there are only 55 days until Christmas.  55 days to shop, wrap, bake and plan.

If you’re still in need of a last minute Halloween ideas here are a few that were linked up to the I’m Lovin’ It party this week!

10 Last minute Halloween ideas

5 quick tips for better Halloween photos {love that shot!} @ Simple as That

Decorate your pumpkins with vinyl @ Today’s Creative Blog

Good Witch Tea Party (and free Halloween printables) @ Tatertots and Jello

How to make Corpse Bride costume {isn’t she adorable?!} @ Family Ever After

Fun ideas for a Halloween Lunch @ Clean & Scentsible

Orange Vanilla Potion – a healthy treat to sip after trick-or-treating @ Homespun with Love

Chocolate Covered Halloween Pretzels @ A Pumpkin and a Princess

Halloween Mummy Munch Treat Cups @ The Caffeinated Globe

Layered Pumpkin Pie in a Jar @ A Farm Girls Dabbles

May I also suggest:

Spooky Pumpkin Pancakes with Black Cinnamon Syrup for Halloween Breakfast

Happy Halloween!

I’m Lovin’ It! There are SO many more great great recipes, crafts and more linked up! If you missed the party and still want to link up, it’s open thru this evening.

* Babbles top 100 Mom Food Bloggers …..Would you mind voting for me? just an easy click, nothing to sign up for (you can find me on page 2) Thanks so much!!

12 Responses to “10 Last Minute Halloween Ideas: I’m Lovin’ It Wrap Up”

1. Paula posted on October 30, 2011 at 9:28 am (#

The creativity of people and their willingness to share their ideas and techniques never ceases to inspire and amaze me. Great wrap-up Cheryl.

2. Kristin posted on October 30, 2011 at 9:52 am (#

Thank you SO MUCH for including our Orange Vanilla Halloween Potion in your line up!! :)
    Happy Halloween to all!

3. Courtney posted on October 30, 2011 at 9:53 am (#

Great last minute tips! Love the Corpse Bride Costume – too cute!

4. Michell @ Girl In Air posted on October 30, 2011 at 10:11 am (#

Oh I LOVE it all!!!

5. Sue posted on October 30, 2011 at 11:06 am (#

Love all of these ideas, Cheryl! Who knew grilled cheese could be so cute?!? :)

6. Amy Tong posted on October 30, 2011 at 1:09 pm (#

These are some fun Halloween ideas. Thanks for sharing. :) Just voted for you with the Babbles top 100 Mom Food Bloggersand. I can see you’ll be moving up to page one in no time!

7. Rach H at Family Ever After posted on October 30, 2011 at 4:10 pm (#

Thank you for the feature!!! I’m glad you were diggin my daughters Corpse Bride costume. All the links you shared this week are amazing, and those spiderweb pancakes are amazing!!! Happy Halloween!

8. Crystal posted on October 30, 2011 at 8:28 pm (#

Thanks for featuring my chocolate pretzels. I hope you have a great Halloween!

9. Brenda @ a farmgirl's dabbles posted on October 30, 2011 at 8:38 pm (#

Oh my goodness – Dorothy and Lion are way too precious. And, seriously, only 55 days? I wasn’t ready for that tidbit! Thanks for the feature – I appreciate it so very much. Have a great week, Cheryl!

10. Jenn posted on October 30, 2011 at 9:07 pm (#

Thanks so much for the shout out and the great last minute Halloween ideas. I will definitely be ready to move onto Christmas in one more day! Have a spooktacular Halloween!!
    Jenn :)

11. Rhondi posted on October 30, 2011 at 9:41 pm (#

Great Halloween ideas and recipes, but all I can think about is “only 55 days until Christmas”! Where did the year go? I will make the grilled cheese sandwich for my little girl for lunch tomorrow, and that pumpkin pie in a jar looks really yummy. Happy Halloween!

12. Lynn from For Love or Funny posted on October 31, 2011 at 6:18 am (#

These treats will make Halloween fun!