follow TidyMom on Pinterest

St. Patrick’s Day Freebies! It’s Your LUCKY Day!

I‘ve seen some great St. Patrick’s Day ideas around that I thought I’d share with you!

Amy of Living Locurto has made some adorable St. Patrick’s Day cards, tags and notes you can download and print for FREE! Thanks Amy!

The creative ladies over at HowDoesShe?com have adorable FREE St Patrick’s Day cupcake toppers & label download

st-patricks-day-cupcake-2

Janet of From Captain’s Daughter to Army Mom is getting her Irish on by teaching some of her friends how to decorate cookies by baking and decorating some awesome shamrock cookies!

Janet says……..

These Shamrock cookies would never have been possible
without the kindness of my blogging-buddy, Diane, who
went out of her way to Send me this cookie cutter!

Blogging is SO rewarding when you realize the friendships that grow and the generosity of others! Janet has been known to be a very generous blogger, not only what she shares on her blog, but the friendship she has shared with me and others………please pray for her family, as her brave son, Brandon has recently left to fight for our country! Brandon and his family could use your good thoughts and prayers for a safe return home.

************************
I also want to introduce a new TidyMom sponsor, The Rusted Chain!
Be sure to click over and check out the fabulous jewelry……..and keep your eye’s peeled for a giveaway later this month!

If you’re new to TidyMom, I would love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe via RSS feed or Email. I would also love to connect with you on Facebook and Twitter! Thanks for visiting!
About TidyMom

Comments

1. 1

You are the best! Thanks for including our printables! ;) -And omigosh I just remembered I need to follow up with Alison on your 'question'. I'll make sure to do that today! :) -Shelley

2. 2

3. 3
    Alison@howdoesshe says:

O my goodness you need the award for best blogger friend! You always comment on our site and link us. We have a lot to learn from you…Thanks:)

4. 4
    Alison@howdoesshe says:

5. 5

Cool links! Those shamrock cookies look so yummy.

To Brandon: Thanks so much for serving our country. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers!

6. 6

Cool links! Those shamrock cookies look so yummy.

7. 7

Oh how I just loved those Shamrock Cookies of Janets!
    I would just luuuuuve to go to her house and spend the evening learning to decorate/ice sugar cookies! Her friends that live close are very lucky ladies! xxooxx
    I am always amazed at her kitchen…I like STUDY it in all the pictures!
    She has the neatest gadgets!
    Oh how love JANET!
    What a precious precious soul.
    Oh the friendships that just POP their way into your world through the BIG world of BLOGGING!
    Like the wonderful day that TIDYMOM…just POPPED into my world…
    or did I come BARRELLING into hers???? ;o)
    Can't remember…but oh how delighted I am we are FREINDS!!! xxooxx

8. 8

Oh how I just loved those Shamrock Cookies of Janets!
    I am always amazed at her kitchen…I like STUDY it in all the pictures!
    She has the neatest gadgets!
    Oh how love JANET!
    What a precious precious soul.
    Like the wonderful day that TIDYMOM…just POPPED into my world…
    or did I come BARRELLING into hers???? ;o)
    Can't remember…but oh how delighted I am we are FREINDS!!! xxooxx

9. 9
    The Duchess of Wessex says:

I am humbled.

Thank you for your mention of my sweet boy.

10. 10
    The Duchess of Wessex says:

I am humbled.

Thank you for your mention of my sweet boy.

11. 11
    bridget {bake at 350} says:

Love these links!!! The cupcake toppers…*swoon* and Janet's cookies!!! I wish we all could have been there!

12. 12
    bridget {bake at 350} says:

13. 13

Is today your birthday! I just saw the most beautiful cookies for you from Bake at 350! Those look so yummy, you must have been so excited to receive them!

Happy Birthday!

14. 14

Happy Birthday!

15. 15
    Diane {createdbydiane.blogspot.com} says:

H-a-p-p-y B-i-r-t-h-d-a-y to you!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you have a wonderful day :)
    I love the cookies Bridget made for you, they are as sweet as you are!

Thanks for the mention, I really appreciate it.
    Janet is so generous…and her cookies came out fabulous!!!

Hope you are finding plenty of time to celebrate your special day!

16. 16
    Diane {createdbydiane.blogspot.com} says:

H-a-p-p-y B-i-r-t-h-d-a-y to you!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you have a wonderful day :)
    I love the cookies Bridget made for you, they are as sweet as you are!

Thanks for the mention, I really appreciate it.
    Janet is so generous…and her cookies came out fabulous!!!

Hope you are finding plenty of time to celebrate your special day!

17. 17

Wow, your cookies are lovely. I was hoping some of the tidy would wear off if I follow your blog…so I am now!

18. 18

19. 19
    fun4families says:

Found a cute free printable Lucky Leprachaun game that I played with my girl scouts last night.. they loved it: http://www.celebrationideasonline.com
    wanted to pass it on! Thanks for all the good tips

20. 20
    fun4families says:

wanted to pass it on! Thanks for all the good tips

21. 21
    QponCutie says:

I'm new to your blog. These are really cute! I especially love the cupcake topppers. Thanks for sharing!

22. 22
    QponCutie says:

23. 23

You are the BEST cookie maker/decorator! These are gorgeous Cheryl!
    xoxo

24. 24

You are the BEST cookie maker/decorator! These are gorgeous Cheryl!
    xoxo

I’d love to hear from you, leave a comment