follow TidyMom on Pinterest

I’m Lovin’ It – Patriotic Style

Welcome to the Party!!
*****************

Since this weekend is 4th of July, I thought I’m Lovin’ It would be the perfect time to share all of the great “patriotic” ideas I’ve seen around the web recently.

I’ve got to tell you……there are some VERY creative people out there!!! I bow down to each of you!!

I LOVE each of these fabulous ideas!

Raise your glass high with these incredible layered Jello cups from Glorious Treats

Patriotic Layered Jello Cups

Flag wreath at The Picky Apple

Let Freedom ring with a patriotic whale from Fowl Single File
When I see cute little outfits like this, makes me wish my girls were still little.

Stained Glass Jello Stars at Brown Eyed Baker

Stained Glass Jello Stars

Patriotic Popsicles at The Idea Room

FREE {printable} cupcake toppers from Bella Grace

July4thcircles

LOTS of FREE 4th of July printables from Tweedle Dee Designs

You know I always love the FREE desktop calendar themes
Julie of LeeLouBlogs has each month….

2×4 Decor {craft} for the 4th at How Does She?

Centsational Girl shows us her fabulous patriotic porch

cg front  porch fourth

History meets home decor at Positively Splendid!

Amy shares a tutorial and applique patterns for making these fabulous patriotic outdoor pillows.

and in case you missed them…..
My Red White and Blue Cupcakes

did you see them over at Cupcake takes the Cake!?

4th of July Patriotic cupcakes

and Patriotic Delight Dessert

Angel Food Patriotic Delight

Lastly, many of us will want to photograph fireworks this weekend…..
Darcy has written a fantastic post on

How to Photograph Fireworks!

*********************************
Now it’s your turn, let us know what you’re lovin’ this week! If you have something to share with us on your blog, add your link below.
What is I’m Lovin’ It Fridays? get all the info, how to’s and button here

If you’re new to TidyMom, I would love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe via RSS feed or Email. I would also love to connect with you on Facebook and Twitter! Thanks for visiting!
About TidyMom

Comments

1. 1
    Lorilee says:

Mmmm, lots of YUMMY ideas! Food seems to be very popular on Independence Day!
    Blessings,
    Lorilee

2. 2
    Lorilee says:

Mmmm, lots of YUMMY ideas! Food seems to be very popular on Independence Day!
    Blessings,
    Lorilee

3. 3

Yum! Can't wait to make some of these.

4. 4

Yum! Can't wait to make some of these.

5. 5
    HoosierHomemade says:

What fun! I just LOVE 4th of July! There are such great ideas out there, and so little time!
    Thanks so much for hosting!
    ~Liz

6. 6
    HoosierHomemade says:

Thanks so much for hosting!
    ~Liz

7. 7
    The Coupon Goddess says:

The 4th of July is my favorite holiday of the year. I just loved this post. So many creative people out there (including you) and I get so inspired by them! Thanks!!

8. 8
    The Coupon Goddess says:

9. 9
    Robyn{Lee} says:

Wow those all look fabulous! :)

10. 10
    Robyn{Lee} says:

Wow those all look fabulous! :)

11. 11
    Amy @ Positively Splendid says:

Thank you so much for featuring my outdoor pillows! I am thrilled to be included with such a stellar group of projects! :)

Happy Fourth!
    Amy

12. 12
    Amy @ Positively Splendid says:

Happy Fourth!
    Amy

13. 13
    Michelle @ Sweet Something says:

Cheryl, thanks for hosting, great features! I think Amy's pillows are spectacular!

14. 14
    Michelle @ Sweet Something says:

15. 15
    Annabelle says:

Oh boy! I may have to make the jello goodies!

I'm Annabelle and I'm your newest fan! Great blog. I added your url to my BLOG LINK LIST.

Have a great 4th!

16. 16
    Annabelle says:

Oh boy! I may have to make the jello goodies!

Have a great 4th!

17. 17

Happy Happy Fourth Cheryl!
    Know what I'm LOVIN' this Friday….YOU!
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

18. 18

Happy Happy Fourth Cheryl!
    Know what I'm LOVIN' this Friday….YOU!
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

19. 19

Cheryl…your features are FABULOUS!
    Can't wait to ck out the photographing fireworks post!
    Thx for hosting my friend
    xoxo

20. 20

Cheryl…your features are FABULOUS!
    Can't wait to ck out the photographing fireworks post!
    Thx for hosting my friend
    xoxo

21. 21

The creativity and talent you have featured here is absolutely wonderful. Best wishes to all of you from Canada as you celebrate your Independence Day.

22. 22

23. 23

Thank you for hosting! Hope you don't mind I entered 3 this week, I just got them all posted! :) Happy 4th!

24. 24

25. 25

GORGEOUS roundup Cheryl!! Best I've seen yet!!! Well done!

Be blessed-
    Amanda

26. 26

GORGEOUS roundup Cheryl!! Best I've seen yet!!! Well done!

Be blessed-
    Amanda

27. 27
    Lori@live~laugh~love~create says:

Fun patriotic features! Thanks for hosting :)

~Lori

28. 28
    Lori@live~laugh~love~create says:

Fun patriotic features! Thanks for hosting :)

~Lori

29. 29
    Inspired2cook says:

Have a happy 4th!

30. 30
    Inspired2cook says:

Have a happy 4th!

31. 31

Fabulous ideas. I did a 4th inspiration page too, not quite this good. Love those jello cups. I'm totally bookmarking this. I added my star chalk to your meme. Thanks for hosting.

32. 32

33. 33
    Shelley says:

Such a great roundup of 4th Ideas. I love LOVE the 4th. I could stare at all of these pictures all day long. :) Thanks for hosting as usual. :)

34. 34
    Shelley says:

35. 35
    Jan @ bobbypins boardwalk says:

Thank you for hosting! Another fun party!

36. 36
    Jan @ bobbypins boardwalk says:

Thank you for hosting! Another fun party!

37. 37
    bridget {bake at 350} says:

Cheryl! That is a great round-up of patriotic goodies! I can always count on you to find the best "stuff!" ;)

38. 38
    bridget {bake at 350} says:

39. 39

These are all awesome ideas! Why can't I be creative?! LOL!

40. 40

These are all awesome ideas! Why can't I be creative?! LOL!

41. 41
    Cristie says:

What a line-up of ideas! Goodness you have quite the roundup. Thanks for the great gathering point.

42. 42
    Cristie says:

43. 43
    SUNFLOWERS8 says:

Ammiro il vostro amore per la patria e soprattutto come lo dimostrate attraverso le vostre realizzazioni. Sono affascinata da tanta bellezza! Complimenti
    Sonia

44. 44
    SUNFLOWERS8 says:

Sonia

I’d love to hear from you, leave a comment

Current day month ye@r *