How to make delicious easy Lattes at home!
We finally got some measurable snow, along with some of the coldest weather St. Louis has seen in 10 years. Temps have been in the single digits with windchills below zero! BRRRR
School was canceled yesterday and again today.
If you follow me on Facebook or Twitter – you probably hear me talk about making yummy lattes at home. So far this year we’ve been making Pumpkin Spice & Mocha Peppermint and occasionally just vanilla.
I always get asked how me make them……..
With all of this COLD COLD weather, we’ve been making them almost daily, so I thought I’d snap a few pictures and tell you how we make them!! They’re so easy and fun!
There are a few “must haves”……
First you need one of these babies:
Cocoa Latte Maker! We LOVE this thing! You can find it here Cocoa Latte Maker
Now, the Cocoa Latte Maker comes with a nice little recipe book and we mostly use the Caffe Latte recipe and make a basic Vanilla Latte.—-which is very good!! But we wanted to kick it up a notch and get fun flavors like you can get at Starbucks.
- 1 cup milk (we use 1% or 2% for lower fat)
- 1 cup Coffee- Mate Pumpkin Spice Liquid Creamer (you could use any flavor you wish)
- 1 Tbsp Instant Coffee (you can use less if you don’t want as much coffee flavor)
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla Syrup (we use Sugar Free)
- Whip cream
- sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon
- Add the first 5 ingredients to the Cocoa Latte Maker and press “ON”. When it turns its self off, Dispense into mug and top with Whip Cream and sprinkle with spices.
I thought I’d share some shots of Cullen in his first snow.