follow TidyMom on Pinterest

FREE Printable Book plates & Jam Labels

I LOVE getting lost in all the goodness you can find on the world wide web! Not only are there so many creative people out there…….but SO many GENEROUS creative people!!

These people create something fantastic……..and then share it for FREE!!!

Stake your claim on your books with some adorable free printable bookplates from ImageZoo or print them on label paper and attach to book you are gifting.

Photo credit Domestifluff

Making Jam? these printable jam labels are the perfect compliment!! Domestifluff put together a great ‘How To’ along with several fabulous tags that are free to download and print!

www.ClickinMoms.com

If you’re new to TidyMom, I would love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe via RSS feed or Email. I would also love to connect with you on Facebook and Twitter! Thanks for visiting!
About TidyMom

Comments

1. 1
    Meri Wiley says:

Hi Cheryl,

Those are pretty cool, thank you for sharing them with us.

Hugs,
    Meri

2. 2
    Meri Wiley says:

Hi Cheryl,

Those are pretty cool, thank you for sharing them with us.

Hugs,
    Meri

3. 3

These are soooo cute. I'm getting ready to host a Canning Week Blog party the week of August 23-27th. Might have to print some of these out to use.

4. 4

5. 5
    Doreen McGettigan says:

I love those book covers and the jam labels. I am a new visitor and follower from; well I don't know I just landed here and I like it! I hope when you have the chance you will stop by to say hello..

6. 6
    Doreen McGettigan says:

7. 7

I agree with your comment about all the wonderful talented bloggers who are so willing to share their creative projects and expertise. So nice of you to highlight two of them right here for all of your followers.

8. 8

9. 9
    Lisa Marie says:

Oh the Labels are so Cute…but now I want fresh homemade Strawberry Jam…Yummy…

10. 10
    Lisa Marie says:

Oh the Labels are so Cute…but now I want fresh homemade Strawberry Jam…Yummy…

11. 11

These are fantastic – thank you for sharing them Cheryl!

12. 12

These are fantastic – thank you for sharing them Cheryl!

13. 13
    Sherry from Alabama says:

Thank you for sharing the beautiful labels. You have a lovely blog. I've enjoyed visiting this morning and will be back!

Sherry @ A Happy Valentine

14. 14
    Sherry from Alabama says:

Sherry @ A Happy Valentine

15. 15
    bridget {bake at 350} says:

These are ADORABLE!!!

16. 16
    bridget {bake at 350} says:

These are ADORABLE!!!

17. 17

I LOVE the jam labels but really need a grape one. I made up a bunch of grape jelly to sell as a fund raiser for the Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance in honor of my sweet boy that is severely affected by TSC. I cannot find any other label that I really like. Would you consider providing a grape version of you label. I even think the rasberry picture would work fine if you could just change the rasberry wording to grape…..I appreciate anything you can do.

18. 18

Thanks for sharing our templates! We love creating fun projects for all to enjoy.

Trackbacks

1. RT @TidyMom: FREE Printable Book plates & Jam Labels http://bit.ly/c4AB2k

I’d love to hear from you, leave a comment