DIY/Crafts

Edible Gift Ideas and Holiday Crafts | I’m Lovin’ It

6 Delicious Food Present and Edible Gifts

Food present and edible gifts are always a hit to make for family, friends and neighbors.  These food present Christmas treats are pictured tutorials or recipe how to‘s for homemade honey butter, peppermint bark, easy fudge wreath, and more!

Here are a few of my favorite Homemade Gifts and Food Present recipe how to’s I’ve shared on TidyMom in the past.

I’m Lovin’ Edible Holiday Gifts

6 Delicious Edible Gifts and Food Present Ideas at TidyMom.net

Cinnamon Honey Butter

Decorated Christmas Cookie Recipe

Snowflake Cookies

Christmas Tree Peppermint Bark

Cream Cheese Pound Cake

Easy Fudge Wreath

6 Holiday Craft & Homemade Gift Ideas

Make homemade Christmas crafts, handmade gifts, Christmas decor with fun family traditions and activities. Including handmade Christmas decorations, wreath, and ornaments.

I’m Lovin’ Homemade Holiday Crafts & Gifts

Holly Bloggy Christmas Bash

Monday Dec. 13 Homemade Gifts hosted by Tater Tots and Jello
Tuesday Dec. 14 Christmas Crafts hosted by Craft Envy
Wednesday Dec. 16 Christmas Decor hosted by The Shabby Chic Cottage
Thursday Dec. 16 Christmas Recipes hosted by Simply Sweet Home
Friday Dec. 17 Christmas Edition I’m Lovin’ It hosted by ME! TidyMom

I can’t wait to see what YOU are Lovin’!

Now it’s your turn!

REMEMBER to link back!!  go here to get button code

Let us know what you’re lovin’ this week!

58 Responses to “Edible Gift Ideas and Holiday Crafts | I’m Lovin’ It”

1. Michelle @ Sweet Something Design posted on December 16, 2010 at 9:13 pm (#

Hi Cheryl, thanks so much for hosting and Merry Christmas!

2. lindy posted on December 16, 2010 at 9:15 pm (#

Thanks so much for hosting!

3. Aimee @ Simple Bites posted on December 16, 2010 at 9:23 pm (#

Thanks for hosting!!

4. Christy posted on December 16, 2010 at 9:32 pm (#

Thanks for hosting, I linked up!

5. Debbi Does Dinner Healthy posted on December 16, 2010 at 10:38 pm (#

I linked up my cherry tassies which are awesome anytime of the year! Thanks!

6. Shaina posted on December 17, 2010 at 12:34 am (#

Thanks for the great roundup, Cheryl! I love all the ideas.

7. e-Mom posted on December 17, 2010 at 3:37 am (#

Merry Christmas, Cheryl!

8. Lynn from For Love or Funny posted on December 17, 2010 at 4:58 am (#

All of these photographs look beautiful! I’m going to check them out.

9. Wenderly posted on December 17, 2010 at 6:13 am (#

What a holly jolly roundup Cheryl!

10. Amy | She Wears Many Hats posted on December 17, 2010 at 6:55 am (#

What a fantastic list of goodies!

11. T posted on December 17, 2010 at 7:00 am (#

Thanks for hosting the link up! Merry Christmas!

12. laxsupermom posted on December 17, 2010 at 7:36 am (#

Thanks so much for hosting this party! I’m loving all things kitchen. I linked up My Favorite Things in the Kitchen which have been helping me churn out all those Christmas Cookies.

13. danielle posted on December 17, 2010 at 7:45 am (#

I linked up my yummy rocky road bars

14. Heidi's Recipes posted on December 17, 2010 at 8:17 am (#

Hi, I’m Heidi from Heidi’s Recipes. Thanks for throwing such an informative and inspiring linky party. I added your button and linked my Holiday Mock Thin Mints. They are great for using up leftover melting chocolate and broken candy canes. Plus you can get out your holiday frustrations by bashing a few candy canes:) Merry Christmas!

15. bridget {bake at 350} posted on December 17, 2010 at 8:26 am (#

Cheryl…I love your collages of all of your holiday projects! Everything is gorgeous!!! Can’t wait to see all of the link ups!

16. Mrs. Petrie posted on December 17, 2010 at 8:38 am (#

Thank you for hosting! My yarn ball wreath is super frugal and easy to make. Have a great weekend.

17. Cookbook Queen posted on December 17, 2010 at 9:02 am (#

So many gorgeous ideas!! Love it!! ;)

18. Cara posted on December 17, 2010 at 9:23 am (#

Thank you for hosting! It’s so fun to see what others make!

19. Julie posted on December 17, 2010 at 9:38 am (#

I am linking up Peppermint Fudge Cupcake Jars. So yummy!

20. Katie posted on December 17, 2010 at 9:54 am (#

Thanks for hosting, I linked up the Christmas “Bell” ornament my daughter and I made.

21. Life in Rehab posted on December 17, 2010 at 10:18 am (#

Hi Cheryl,
    We just linked up the first 5 of our series of quick and inexpensive holiday ideas. Hope you like them! Thanks for hosting, and Merry Christmas!

22. Joanna posted on December 17, 2010 at 11:15 am (#

Hi Cheryl!

I linked up with my Christmas Decorations for this year! Thanks for hosting!

23. Bella@Bella Before and After posted on December 17, 2010 at 11:51 am (#

Hi Cheryl, I linked up #144, my blue balls, and kitty cats decor, it was fun, and easy. Oh and I have a couple questions on that room that maybe the TIDY MOM can helo me out with, PLEASE,,, if anyone can give me some advice, maybe you can lol.

Have a great day, and thanks for hosting.

Bella :)

24. Meghan posted on December 17, 2010 at 12:05 pm (#

Hi Cheryl! I found your blog through one of my favorites – Bake at 350. I live in St. Louis as well – just moved back after living in Chicago for 6 years. You are only the second STL blogger I’ve found so far. You have a fantastic blog! :)

25. Ami w/ AliLilly posted on December 17, 2010 at 2:10 pm (#

YAY!! I linked up #71

p.s. My hubby and I are taking your cinnamon butter gift idea and gifting lil jars just like that but with cinnamon peanut butter! :)

26. Ami w/ AliLilly posted on December 17, 2010 at 2:22 pm (#

I linked up #72 :)

27. Ami w/ AliLilly posted on December 17, 2010 at 2:22 pm (#

I linked up #73

28. Ami w/ AliLilly posted on December 17, 2010 at 2:22 pm (#

I linked up #74 :)

29. Ami w/ AliLilly posted on December 17, 2010 at 3:36 pm (#

I follow Hun…Whats for dinner on facebook! :)

30. Ami w/ AliLilly posted on December 17, 2010 at 3:38 pm (#

I follow Kinely Lane Designs on facebook! :)

31. Ami w/ AliLilly posted on December 17, 2010 at 3:41 pm (#

I follow Simply Sweet home on facebook! :)

Thanks so much for hosting, Cheryl!!! :)

32. Serendipity posted on December 17, 2010 at 5:05 pm (#

Linking up for the first time, Enjoying I’m Lovin’ it Christmas!

33. Chiara Hawley posted on December 17, 2010 at 6:34 pm (#

I’m linked up to number 148. Thanks for hosting. What great ideas and new blogs I have found!

34. wanda posted on December 18, 2010 at 10:13 am (#

What a cool Christmas link! I can’t wait to start clicking!

35. Paula posted on December 18, 2010 at 11:00 pm (#

Another great Lovin’ It Party Cheryl. Sorry that I had to miss it. Your edible gifts are beautiful as are your Christmas crafts.

36. Sarah posted on December 19, 2010 at 1:40 pm (#

I’m loving all the time I’m spending with my family this season.

37. Cara posted on December 19, 2010 at 3:43 pm (#

I LOVE holiday baking and crafting! I can’t wait to see what everyone else has been up to. I’m starting my holiday baking tonight, but I did share a cute teacher/friend/neighbor gift-the Count Your Blessings Chalkboards. Thanks for hosting!!

38. Kelli posted on December 21, 2010 at 9:09 am (#

I linked up my glittered pine cones:)

1. Pingback: Tidymom

2. Pingback: Amanda Padgett

3. Pingback: Tidymom

4. Pingback: wenderly

5. Pingback: lifeingrace

6. Pingback: Robyn Stone

7. Pingback: Aimée WimbushBourque

8. Pingback: Melissa Piracha

9. Pingback: Amy Locurto

10. Pingback: Tidymom

11. Pingback: kellie

12. Pingback: Brenda Score

13. Pingback: − Christmas Candy!

14. Pingback: Christmas crafts, treats and decor | TidyMom

15. Pingback: Really Easy Peppermint Bark « NancyCreative

16. Pingback: Christmas Holiday Dessert & Sweet Treat Recipe Round Up on Food Blogs — Family Fresh Cooking

17. Pingback: Dr. Laura's Tasty Tuesday - Wrapping Up the Holidays! | Dr. Laura's Adventures @ WhoIsLaura.com

18. Pingback: Christmas Glitter Houses |

19. Pingback: Guest Project -- Make Beautiful Beaded Napkin Rings!

20. Pingback: Minimalist Monday Mission: Declutter 365 | This Messy Home