My Favorite Things Giveaway!!
It’s that time of year again!! Back by popular demand…..for the 4th year in a row I’m here to share with you, some of my favorite things this year that I think would be a great gift to give. And I’m gifting all of them to one lucky TidyMom reader for My Favorite Things Giveaway 2015!!
But wait there’s more lol……….30 creative bloggers have gathered together to share THEIR favorite things to help you with your gift giving needs AND we are each giving away our own Favorite Things!! How fun is that?! Each giveaway is chock full of fabulous favorites and gift ideas!
To see each gift and enter to win, you must HOP to each site to fill out the entry forms.
Just like in the past, we each chose a few of our own personal favorite things to give away to our readers to celebrate the arrival of the holiday season. Every blogger’s giveaway is different so make sure you hop around to see what awesome stuff you can win.
Simply HOP on over to the links below, where you can enter to win the giveaway on their sites.
There will be 30 WINNERS!!!
I encourage you to HOP to each site to not only enter their gift, but to look around, and follow along on your favorite social media.
**In the event that you get an ERROR message when clicking on a link, try clicking on the HOME page, or come back later. There are often hiccups that happen in the beginning of a pre-scheduled blog hop such as this.
1.Capturing Joy // 2. People Want to Know // 3. The 36th Avenue // 4. Bombshell Bling // 5. C.R.A.F.T. // 6. PinkWhen // 7. The Pinning Mama // 8. Thirty Handmade Days // 9. Sunshine and Hurricanes // 10. Landeelu
11. Crazy Little Projects // 12. I Heart Naptime // 13. Craftaholics Anonymous® // 14. Lolly Jane // 15. Remodelaholic // 16. Yellow Bliss Road // 17. A Girl and A Glue Gun // 18. Spaceships and Laser Beams // 19. Your Homebased Mom // 20. Made From Pinterest
21. HowDoesShe // 22. Tatertots and Jello // 23. A Pumpkin & A Princess // 24. The Crafting Chicks // 25. The Taylor House // 26. Two Twenty One // 27. One Good Thing by Jillee // 28. TidyMom // 29. All Things Thrifty // 30. Eighteen25
***Make sure you HOP to each site, and enter for each gift price on those pages.***
We’d like to take a moment to recognize a site and blogger friend, Joan Hayes, whom we lost unexpectedly over a week ago. She was supposed to be a part of this Favorite Things event, and suddenly passed away from a heart attack just before this went live. She was a single mom with 3 children, and the website she ran, Chocolate, Chocolate, and More, was her main source of income for her family. Please take a moment to visit her site, follow along on your favorite social media, and SHARE her recipes with others so it can continue to be a blessing to her family.
Here’s what to do:
- Take a quick glance at the gift collage above
- Scroll down on this post to see mine gifts up close
- Enter to win my gift basket using the giveaway widget at the end of this post
- HOP to all of the other sites to enter to win their gifts!
- Look around and enjoy the sites of the 30 creative bloggers–have fun!
You can enter to win ONE or all Thirty, what ever looks fun to you. There’s such a great variety from all the bloggers. From fun crafty items, home decor, household, jewelry, beauty products and office supplies to snacks, bags, gift cards and so much more! There’s a little fun for everyone!
Here is a close up and detailed look at the gift I’m giving, they are all things that I either use on a regular basis, or are something new I bought this year and love!
All items are hand selected by me, hoping to put a little extra cheer in someone’s smile this holiday season!
I have not been asked to promote or been compensated to share any of these items today, I just like it all and thought you would like them too. I REALLY want to take this time to say thank you for visiting TidyMom, for checking out my recipes, tips and crafts, you all are why I do this blogging thing!
One lucky TidyMom reader will win:
- Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker – because I love to listen to Pandora or my playlist in the shower!
- Wet Brush – seriously, this brush is a life changer. No more tears when you try and comb out wet hair!
- Soap And Glory Smoothie Star Body Buttercream – smells amazing!
- Epson LabelWorks LW-400 Label Maker – getting organized with a label maker!
- Weber Instant-Read Thermometer – I use this thermometer several times a week.
- Tovolo Glide-A-Scoop Ice Cream Tub – fabulous for freezing homemade ice cream so it doesn’t get freezer burnt.
- Vanilla Bean Paste – I use vanilla bean paste in a lot of my baking, especially when I want the flecks of vanilla bean to show.
- BLAX clear snag-free elastic hair ties – again, life changing! These hold my hair better than any elastic tie.
- OXO large cookie scoop – I always use a cookie scoop when I bake cookies
**these are affiliate links to Chocolate Chocolate and More’s Amazon account. When you click on these links, you will be supporting Joan’s family in a small way,as each dollar earns a few cents when a purchase is made. Thank you.
How to enter to win My Favorite Things Giveaway
- Leave a comment on this post telling why you would like to win my basket.
- Then simply complete the steps in the giveaway widget below.
Personal information will not be shared or used for any kind of mailing list, it’s simply used by me to select and contact the winner.
If you don’t see the widget, be patient because it might take a minute to load. Or you can click here to for the entry form if you have any questions, you can contact me via email
Make sure you HOP to all of the sites to enter to win the gifts!