8 January Projects I Spy Sunday
Here are some winter projects to make, eat and keep you on track this January.
Well we survived the polar vortex 2014 Missouri was hit with earlier this past week, should be interesting to see what the rest of January is like!
January is a month we think about cleaning and organizing our homes, life and health. I thought it would be fitting to feature some posts from this weeks party that will help motivate you and get those creative juices flowing.
As always, I am floored by the creative brilliance, recipes, and information you all share each week !
1. With the record breaking temps and snow fall we’ve had already in 2014 this Slow Cooker Turkey Chili from Two Peas and Their Pod is calling my name.
2. This Winter Pinecone Terrarium is such a great idea after taking down all the Christmas decor and looking for a little winter decor and project from At The Picket Fence.
3. If you’re like most of us, January means cleaning up after the holidays and busy baking season. Head over to Pretty Handy Girl to see how to clean inside your oven door!
4. If you follow me on Instagram, you know I’ve been on a green smoothie a day kick. I can’t get enough green smoothie recipes lately, and Gourmande in the Kitchen shared a Green Smoothie recipe to help fuel your day!
5. I’ve been eyeing some industrial shelves for our home but they can be pretty pricey. Jen at Tatertots and Jello built her own easy industrial shelves for the pantry in the adorable cottage makeover she’s been working on!
6. If you are determined to be more health conscious in the new year, documenting what you eat, the exercise you do daily and how you feel will help see progress. Thirty Hand Made Days has designed a Free Printable Food Journal you can download to help you stay on track with your goals.
7. My family enjoyed snow ice cream during our winter blast last week. If you’ve never had it or made it, head over to A Extraordinary Day to get the recipe for snow ice cream!
8. Snow or no snow, these Snowman Rice Krispie Treats from Hungry Happenings are just too cute!!
Thank you for sharing so many wonderful projects, recipes and crafts again this week ! You can still link up thru Sunday evening or come back next week and link up for another I’m Lovin’ It Friday, who knows maybe next week I will be featuring you!
Don’t forget to enter to win a crossbody purse from my Stitch Fix box!
@TidyMom or scan my QR code with your camera