Mother’s Day Ideas | I Spy Sunday
It’s hard to believe it’s almost May, and Mother’s Day is May 12th this year. Have you thought about what to get the Mom in your life yet? This week’s I’m Lovin’ It party was full of some really great ideas that could be used to celebrate Mom.
1. This Orange Basil Mojito Kristen made would be a wonderful addition to any brunch or shower. And can I say WOW on the photography! Kristen has the best props! Don’t you love the glass, pitcher and even that tray?!
2. I absolutely adore these DIY Picnic Style Place Mats, and you know I’m a sucker for yellow! The set of four paired with the cloth napkins would make sure a cute wedding shower gift. Meredith suggests rolling them up and add them to a picnic basket with some tasty treats and a bottle of wine!
3. How cute would this dessert be for Mother’s Day, bridal shower or any Spring or Summer get-together? This sweet treat is all natural and healthy with just a touch of chocolate and Gosia shows you how easy they are to make!
4. I’ve had a recent fascination with house plants lately. I planted a few succulents, and now I want to make everything I see into a planter. Air plants and terrariums are next on my list. I’ve actually been wanting to make a terrarium for quite some time and when I saw Brett’s Terrarium in an old jar I feel in love!……….on the hunt for a cool old jar with a great lid!
5. Need to keep your pins in check while you sew? Liz made the most adorable pin cushion from a picture frame!! Cute, simple, inexpensive, and would make the perfect little gift too!
6. I want to craft with Crystal! Look at these adorable Mystery Braid Bracelets she made then added rhinestone rivets to make them even cuter!
7. Oh my word! There is nothing like waffles for breakfast…do you agree? Kristen and I are kindred spirits with our love affair with waffles, and she found the secrets to Truly Delicious Belgin Waffles……..you’re going to have to head over to find out for yourself! Don’t forget your fork!
8. Who wouldn’t love a fabulous Screened in Porch like this?! I’d be happy to come for brunch with Christy any time!
What are your plans for Mother’s Day? We usually go out to brunch somewhere fun!
Thank you for sharing so many wonderful projects, recipes and crafts again this week ! You can still link up thru Sunday evening or come back next week and link up for another I’m Lovin’ It Friday, who knows maybe next week I will be featuring you!
@TidyMom or scan my QR code with your camera