Home and Garden

Bright Ideas for Summer: I’m Lovin’ It Wrap Up

20 Bright Ideas for Summer at TidyMom.net

Well, Mother Nature has blasted most of the US with some scorching heat this summer. Now is the perfect time for some bright  summer fun!  Take a look at 20 Bright Summer Ideas that linked up to the party this week!

Bright Summer Ideas

Embellished Flip Flops at Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom | Ombre Beach Cake from Bird on a Cake | Sponge Balls at Cheerios and Lattes | DIY: T-Shirt turned Beach Tote from Good Life | Summer Fun Activity Box at A Pumpkin and a Princess | Watermelon Crafts at Bowdabra Blog | Flutter Sleeve Peasant Top Tutorial with Free Pattern at Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom | Watermelon Cupcakes at Simply Sweet Home

Refreshing Summer Recipes

Watermelon and Mint Lemonade at With Style and Grace | Mini Ice Cream Cone Cake Pops from Munchkin Munchies |  Stuffed Tomato Cups from Will Cook for Smiles |  Blueberry Lemonade Granita from Tickled Red | Frozen White Chocolate & Raspberry Dessert at A Farm Girl’s Dabbles | Cherry Mojitos at Shugary Sweets | Southern Sweet Tea at Cupcakes and Crinolines |  Blackberry Gin Shooters from Dine and Dish

Refreshing Summer Ideas

Watermelon Milkshakes at Something Swanky |  Strawberry Shortcake Cookiesat Life Made Simple | Luscious Lemon Chip and Cranberry Scones at Echoes of Laughter | Lime Green Adirondack Chairs at Alderberry Hill

Thank you for sharing so many wonderful projects, recipes and crafts again this week ! You can still link up thru Sunday evening or come back next week and link up for another I’m Lovin’ It Friday, who knows maybe next week I will be featuring you!

14 Responses to “Bright Ideas for Summer: I’m Lovin’ It Wrap Up”

1. Sarah @ Alderberry Hill posted on July 8, 2012 at 9:21 am (#

Wow, I’m so lucky to be included with all of these great features!
    Thanks so much!

2. Toni @ Boulder Locavore posted on July 8, 2012 at 9:43 am (#

What a spectacularly sunny way to being the day Cheryl! I have already beelined over to the Beach Cake site to subscribe. Have you seen anything cuter?! Love your whole list. Enjoy the rest of the weekend! Torrential downpours here; welcoming a cool, damp start to the day!

3. Sue {munchkin munchies} posted on July 8, 2012 at 9:50 am (#

So happy that summer is here! Thanks for another great party, Cheryl and for featuring my cake pops! Have a wonderful day:) XO, Sue

4. Lyuba posted on July 8, 2012 at 9:57 am (#

Such great features! Thank you so much for featuring my Tomato cups!

5. Aimee @ ShugarySweets posted on July 8, 2012 at 10:39 am (#

Thanks for sharing my mojitos! Hope you are keeping cool today!

6. Ashton posted on July 8, 2012 at 1:01 pm (#

Thank you for the feature! It always makes my day to be included on Tidy Mom!! :)

7. Mary Beth|Cupcakes and Crinoline posted on July 8, 2012 at 1:35 pm (#

Thanks so much for the feature, Cheryl ~ have a wonderful week! : )

8. Kendra posted on July 8, 2012 at 5:53 pm (#

Cheryl, thank you for featuring my beach tote! And, for always hosting a great link-up! Have a great weekend! : )

9. Jerri posted on July 8, 2012 at 6:02 pm (#

So many great ideas! Thanks for the feature Cheryl! Have a great week!

10. Brenda @ a farmgirl's dabbles posted on July 8, 2012 at 9:17 pm (#

Thanks bunches, Cheryl, for the feature! Stay cool this week!! :)

11. Robin @ Bird On A Cake posted on July 8, 2012 at 9:20 pm (#

Thanks for sharing my beach cake, Cheryl! I love being featured on Tidy Mom! :0)

12. Tickled Red posted on July 9, 2012 at 12:04 am (#

Love all of your picks!! Thank you so much for including my Blueberry Lemonade Granita in your round up love :D xoxo

13. Bowdabra posted on July 11, 2012 at 4:02 pm (#

Thank you, Tidy Mom for sharing our Watermelon post and visiting our blog. You rock! We are loving this Summer post and will give you a shout out on our Facebook page on Thursday and pin your post today! xoxo Susie & the Bowdabra Designers

14. jamieS posted on July 15, 2012 at 10:08 pm (#

What a great summer project round up! Thank you for including my flip flops and peasant top~
    ~Jamie