Home and Garden

Back to School Treats: I’m Lovin’ It Wrap Up:

16 Back To School Treats at TidyMom.net

It’s that time of year, where many parents are buying notebook paper and pencils getting ready for back to school! Allison goes back to school this Tuesday!  Hard to believe another summer is coming to an end.

This week’s I’m Lovin’ It party was crammed full of back to school ideas!  I’ve gathered 16 sweet treats that are sure to get the kiddos exited for school.  Tuck these treats in their lunch box or have them ready for an after school snack.

Back to School Treats at TidyMom.net

Magnolia’s Bakery Whoopie Pies at Little Yellow Barn| Homemade Hostess Cupcakes at Something Swanky | Gluten Free S’mores Cupcakes at Design, Dining and Diapers | No Bake S’more’s Bars at The Domestic Rebel

Back to School Snacks at TidyMom.net

Chocolate Chip Banana Mookies at Mommy’s Sweet Confessions | Rice Krispie Paint Brushes from Makeoodle | Skillet Sugar Cookie at Munchkin Munchies | Comfort Cookies from Back for Seconds

After school snacks at TidyMom.net

Molten Deep Dish Chocolate Chip Cookies from  Half Baked Baker | Triple Chocolate Cookies at Flair for Home | Chocolate Peanut Butter Puff Treats at LizzieJane Baby | Salted S’mores Pops from Angela’s Adventures

After School Treats at TidyMom.net

Cinnamon Pecan Butter Cookies at Chocolate, Chocolate and More | Chocolate Cake Shake from Shugary Sweets | Caramel Apple Pretzels from Crazy for Crust | Carmel Corn Pretzel Cookies (and 24 other cookies) from Inside BruCrew Life

Thank you for sharing so many wonderful projects, recipes and crafts again this week ! You can still link up thru this evening or come back next week and link up for another I’m Lovin’ It Friday, who knows maybe next week I will be featuring you!

25 Responses to “Back to School Treats: I’m Lovin’ It Wrap Up:”

1. taryn@designdininganddiapers.com posted on August 12, 2012 at 9:58 am (#

Wow so much deliciousness in one post! Thanks for including my S’more Cupcakes!!!

2. Angela S. posted on August 12, 2012 at 10:17 am (#

Hope you’re having a great weekend! Thanks so much for featuring my Salted S’mores Pops! My kids absolutely love them!

3. paula posted on August 12, 2012 at 10:30 am (#

All of these treats look amazing! Thanks for featuring my Molten Deep Dish Choco Chip Cookies! I’m honored!!

4. Sue {munchkin munchies} posted on August 12, 2012 at 10:56 am (#

Fantastic treat round-up, Cheryl! Made my day to include the skillet sugar cookie! Enjoy your Sunday:)

5. Liz @ Lizzie Jane Baby posted on August 12, 2012 at 10:57 am (#

They all look scrumptious! My husband loves him some Reeses too! Thanks for featuring my Chocolate PB Puff Treats. Have a great weekend!

6. nest of posies posted on August 12, 2012 at 11:26 am (#

holy moly. calories galore! YUMMY!

funny, was just thinking of ideas to do this week when the kids do their first day. great timing!

xo
    kellie

7. Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust posted on August 12, 2012 at 11:34 am (#

Thanks so much for the feature Cheryl! :)

8. Paula posted on August 12, 2012 at 11:55 am (#

Great wrap up Chery. All of these lovely treat ideas will go a long way to making the return to school a little more bearable for all the kids :)

9. Hayley @ The Domestic Rebel posted on August 12, 2012 at 12:38 pm (#

Thank you SO much for the feature, Cheryl! I’m so stoked I made the class cut :) all of these treats look amazing!

10. Brian @ A Thought For Food posted on August 12, 2012 at 1:45 pm (#

Love this roundup of posts! Great back to school treats!

11. Maggie @ Midwestern Girl posted on August 12, 2012 at 2:59 pm (#

Ummm…my diet was supposed to start this week, Cheryl. Looks like I picked the wrong week…;)
    Thank you so much for this round-up of features!!!! I’ll definitely be bookmarking/pinning them!!!
    Awesome!

12. Back for Seconds posted on August 12, 2012 at 3:12 pm (#

Thank you so much for featuring my cookies, Cheryl! Made my day!

13. Aimee @ ShugarySweets posted on August 12, 2012 at 3:48 pm (#

Hi Cheryl,
    Thanks for hooking up my chocolate cake shakes with all the other treats!

14. Amy Tong posted on August 12, 2012 at 5:29 pm (#

Wow…
    So many wonderful back to school snack ideas. I’ll definitely try them cost I know my kids and I arc going to love them.

15. Gina posted on August 12, 2012 at 6:11 pm (#

Hmmm- surely I could dream up multiple excuses why I need to make every single one of these. Enjoy now- guilt later right?!!

16. Flair For Home posted on August 12, 2012 at 8:28 pm (#

Hi Cheryl,

Thank you SO much for featuring the Triple Chocolate Cookies on your post!!!!! I truly appreciate it!!!!! You blog is so great!!!!

Best To You!
    Beth
    FLAIR-FOR-HOME.COM

17. Carolyn posted on August 13, 2012 at 4:37 am (#

Mmmm, all seriously delicious stuff. But ack! it can’t really be back to school time already???

18. Alison @ Ingredients, Inc. posted on August 13, 2012 at 7:35 am (#

great list Cheryl! I can’t believe my kids go back in one week!

19. Maria posted on August 13, 2012 at 7:41 am (#

So many fun treats!

20. Russell at Chasing Delicious posted on August 13, 2012 at 10:42 am (#

I don’t remember getting any of these when I went back to school each fall! I think I was jipped!

21. Lisa | With Style and Grace posted on August 14, 2012 at 3:13 pm (#

alright, no one in my house in going back to school, but I want all of these treats!!

22. kristen posted on August 15, 2012 at 10:18 am (#

WHERE, oh where did you get that cake stand??!!?!?!?!

1. Pingback: What in the World Wednesday? « Witty Words