Tidy Mom

Creative Ideas to Inspire: I’m Lovin’ It Wrap Up

12 creative ideas to inspire you at TidyMom.net

Pin It

After the record breaking summer heat we’ve had here in St. Louis, we have finally had a week of beautiful temperatures! I’ve even had the windows open for a few days!  For some reason, the gorgeous weather puts me in the mood to create! Whether it’s a craft, a room make over, diy project, taking pictures or a new recipe!

Well, this week’s I’m Lovin’ Party did not fail in the creative idea category!  I’ve pulled together 12 creative ideas that are sure to inspire something fun!!

Colorful Creative Ideas at TidyMom.net

Dinosaur Cookies from Munchkin Munchies | Portable Homework Station at Today’s Creative Blog | Ikea Stool Hack at Rae Gun Ramblings | Back to School Gum Ball Pencil Favors from Paisley Petal Events

Create a Living Room you Love at Design Stash | Posterboard Starburst Mirror from I Should be Mopping the Floor | Vintage Style Pantry Door Makeover at Midwestern Girl DIY | Instagram Tips at Gourmande in the Kitchen

creative food ideas at TidyMom.net

Safari Party at A Pumpkin and a Princess | Piña Colada Pound Cake at Shugary Sweets | Creamy Lemon Chicken Pasta at Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom | Cornbake Recipe at A Farm Girls Dabbles

Thank you for sharing so many wonderful projects, recipes and crafts again this week ! You can still link up thru this evening or come back next week and link up for another I’m Lovin’ It Friday, who knows maybe next week I will be featuring you!

9 Responses to “Creative Ideas to Inspire: I’m Lovin’ It Wrap Up”

1. Brooke @ Design Stash posted on August 19, 2012 at 10:19 am (#

Hi Cheryl! Thank you so much for featuring my Living Room Makeover!! I was so excited to see it on your ’12 creative ideas’ :)) Have a wonderful Sunday!

2. Kristi posted on August 19, 2012 at 10:27 am (#

Hi Cheryl– What an honor to not only be featured on Tidy Mom, but amongst such talent! Thank you bunches for featuring my Starburst Mirror. Just to give credit where credit, the original genius behind the original mirror that I tweaked mine off of was The Nester. Thank you again.

Best,
    kristi

3. Sue {munchkin munchies} posted on August 19, 2012 at 10:39 am (#

Cheryl, What a treat to wake up this morning and see my dinosaur cookie included in your wrap up! Such a great start to the day:) THANKS! I’m glad the temperature dropped in St Louis…enjoy your day!!! :)

4. Aimee @ ShugarySweets posted on August 19, 2012 at 11:48 am (#

Cheryl, thanks for including me amongst some very talented and creative people!!

5. jamieS posted on August 19, 2012 at 1:03 pm (#

Thank you Cheryl, for featuring my pasta dish! such a pleasant surprise, never fails to brighten my day!
    ~Jamie

6. marissa posted on August 19, 2012 at 3:36 pm (#

Thanks so much for sharing my ikea stool hack. It’s one of my favorite projects!

marissa

7. Maggie @ Midwestern Girl posted on August 19, 2012 at 7:57 pm (#

Thank you so so much for featuring my pantry door makeover, Cheryl!!! Love love love your features this week!

8. Brenda @ a farmgirl's dabbles posted on August 20, 2012 at 8:04 am (#

Thank you so much for featuring my favorite Cornbake! So many great things on this round-up…I highly recommend that Instagram Tips at Gourmande in the Kitchen. Have a great week, Cheryl! :)

9. cindy posted on August 20, 2012 at 2:58 pm (#

Those dinosaur cookies just make me smile! What a happy cookie.