Tidy Mom

I’m Lovin’ It Wrap Up {3-20-11}

It’s the weekend!……….. Time for an I’m Lovin’ it Wrap Up!!

Tidy Mom I'm Lovin It Fridays

I just love going thru all of your ideas each week!

Here’s a few that caught my eye……..

LOVE this post on Pie Crust…including tips for the perfect Pie Crust @ Simple Bites

Perfect Pie Crust

What a fun idea Kraft Paper Spring Wreath @ Happy Clippings

Kraft Paper Spring Wreath

The ultimate slippers…DIY Sherpa Boots @ Sew Can Do

Sherapa Boots

I might have to try this Birdie Wall Art Knock Off @ Who’s Watching the Baby?

Birdie Wall Art

I had no idea this was called a Garden Seat but I LOVE how it looks! @ Casa Bella Project

Garden Seat Knock Off

Now this is my kind of salad!! Spinach Salad with Poppy Seed Dressing @ Singing With the Brids

Spinach Salad with Poppy Seed Dressing

Easy, cute and YUMMY!!! No Bake Chocolate Nests with Eggs @ All Things Heart and Home

Chocolate Birds Nests No Bake

I love how this Hutch was transformed with vinyl @ The Scrap Shoppe

Hutch with vinyl

These Mint Girl Scout Cookie Cupcakes are going on my MUST MAKE list!!  @ Mom’s Crazy Cooking

Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookie Cupcakes

If you missed the party and still want to link up, it’s open thru sunday evening or be sure to join next week!

**There’s still time to enter to WIN the big box of Pillsbury Sweet Treats and an Ultra HD Flip Cam! Enter Here!

————————————————–

I’m excited to introduce a new TidyMom sponsor!

Jo Totes

Jo Totes provide ladylike bags for women to safely carry their cameras and a lens or two on a daily basis!  They come with a  padded interior that can be custom fitted not only to protect a camera and lenses, but also to accommodate and organize items like a wallet, music, phone, keys, cosmetics and more!  Visit Jo Totes

19 Responses to “I’m Lovin’ It Wrap Up {3-20-11}”

1. Myra @ The Casabella Project posted on March 20, 2011 at 6:45 am (#

Thanks Cheryl for the feature!! :) xoxo

2. Kristy S. posted on March 20, 2011 at 6:48 am (#

thanks for the wrap up, these are very good ideas and products! i need to go make some of those nests now.

3. Cheryl posted on March 20, 2011 at 8:51 am (#

Thanks for featuring my Sherpa Boots Cheryl!! SO many great ideas here:)

4. bridget {bake at 350} posted on March 20, 2011 at 9:28 am (#

Great round-up! I love that little garden seat, too!

5. Debbie posted on March 20, 2011 at 9:36 am (#

Thanks so much for featuring my Kraft Paper Wreath. Lovin’ all the great ideas here!

6. Paula posted on March 20, 2011 at 9:46 am (#

Oh I love all the colours in the photos of this wrap-up! How easily could my day pass by just visiting all of those listed here and more from the link-up….Sigh.

7. Tina @ MOMS CRAZY COOKING posted on March 20, 2011 at 10:55 am (#

Thanks for show casing my Thin Mint Brownies!!!!
    They are SO SO good!

8. Kristen @ Who's Watching the Baby? posted on March 20, 2011 at 11:41 am (#

Thanks so much for featuring my birdie art, Cheryl! They really are easy – I’ll be posting templates later this week for anyone who wants to make their own!

9. Ami w/ AliLilly posted on March 20, 2011 at 12:20 pm (#

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME features! :)

10. ClassiclyAmber posted on March 20, 2011 at 1:24 pm (#

Love ‘em all! Now I’m off to check out each one in more detail. Thanks~! =-)

11. Dana posted on March 20, 2011 at 3:04 pm (#

Oh Lord, those birds nests are adorable! :)

12. Vanessa posted on March 20, 2011 at 3:58 pm (#

I found some new favorites thanks to this post! Off to go read some more :) XO

13. Angela S posted on March 20, 2011 at 5:35 pm (#

Wow….everything is so cute!!!

14. Aimee @ Simple Bites posted on March 20, 2011 at 6:05 pm (#

You made my day! Thanks for featuring my pie crust tutorial. I hope it helps a few people out.

Ohh…love those Jo Totes.

15. Robin~All Things Heart and Home posted on March 20, 2011 at 7:01 pm (#

So many things to love Cheryl! I love that adorable hutch! And your new sponsor is awesome!
    xo
    Robin
    thank you for featuring the little nests!

16. marykate posted on March 20, 2011 at 8:30 pm (#

THIN MINT CUPCAKES? sign me up!!!!

17. Michele @ The Scrap Shoppe posted on March 21, 2011 at 10:05 am (#

Thank you so much for including my hutch in your lineup, Cheryl!! My mouth is watering for some thin mint cupcakes now. :)

18. gnee posted on March 21, 2011 at 5:41 pm (#

Hey Cheryl,

I just returned from being out of internet country for 3 days in the mountains! Thanks for featuring my salad. I love your weekly party and all the terrific things you do here! HAPPY SPRING!!!

19. WhoWhatLogos posted on March 23, 2011 at 8:38 pm (#

We love The Scrap Shoppe and her vinyl hutch makeover!