Tidy Mom

I’m Lovin’ {It Wrap Up} – Great Holiday Ideas

I have a feeling the holiday’s will be here in the blink of an eye! Good thing some amazing bloggers linked up lots of great holiday recipes, holiday decor and gift ideas that should give you lots of inspiration!

Popsicle Snowflake front door @ the Diary of Dave’s Wife

Free Christmas Printable @ Today’s Creative Blog

Peppermint Oreo Meringues @ Nest of Posies

Make your own Stocking Holder @ A Pumpkin and a Princess

Santa bin @ That’s What Che Said

Chocolate Peppermint Biscotti @ Shugary Sweets

How to make silhouette ornaments @Nest of Posies

Sparkly Red Velvet Brownie Bites @ A Farm Girls Dabbles

TidyMom I'm Lovin' It  There are SO many more great great recipes, crafts and more linked up! If you missed the party and still want to link up, it’s open thru Sunday evening.

17 Responses to “I’m Lovin’ {It Wrap Up} – Great Holiday Ideas”

1. Monica posted on December 4, 2011 at 6:04 pm (#

Omgosh those red velvet brownie bites look to die for!!! Great round up! :o)

2. Joanne posted on December 4, 2011 at 6:15 pm (#

What an awesome list of ideas! Love the Biscotti!

3. Cheryl @ That's What Che Said posted on December 4, 2011 at 7:12 pm (#

Thanks Cheryl for featuring my Santa Bin! Hope you have a great week!

4. sue @ Cakeballs, cookies and more posted on December 4, 2011 at 7:23 pm (#

I love these types of posts, I find so many neat things!

5. Kristy Call {DavesWife} posted on December 4, 2011 at 7:45 pm (#

Oh be still my {heart}! I am thrilled for the feature! Thank you SO VERY much!

6. Heather @ House of Woyak's posted on December 4, 2011 at 8:07 pm (#

wow those little red velvet cake bites look amazing! thank you for shaing that! heading over there now!

7. Brenda @ a farmgirl's dabbles posted on December 4, 2011 at 9:25 pm (#

Thank you, thank you, Cheryl for the feature! I have been wanting to make silhouettes of my girls, as I’ve always admired the one my MIL did of my husband when he was young – I love how nest of posies did hers! Have a great week! :)

8. nest of posies posted on December 5, 2011 at 12:27 am (#

thanks, cheryl for the double feature. i’m honored! that popsicle snowflake is awesome!!!

on another note, i’ve been watching you via instagram on the #girlhunter trip. just speechless as to all the fun adventures you were able to see & be in! so thrilled for you!

have a super week.
    kellie

9. Katrina @ In Katrina's Kitchen posted on December 5, 2011 at 8:44 am (#

Love that popsicle stick wreath!!

10. Paula posted on December 5, 2011 at 9:10 am (#

That snowflake on the black door is stunning! Great link-up and another great wrap-up of it.

11. Lori @ RecipeGirl posted on December 5, 2011 at 10:25 am (#

Of course I’m leaning toward all of those sweets! Yum!

12. SoCalLynn posted on December 5, 2011 at 11:31 am (#

Great ideas. Just fyi, I clicked the link for the red velvet brownie bites and it linked to the silhouettes page. Can we get the link corrected so I can make those brownies? :-) Thanks!

13. Cassie posted on December 5, 2011 at 1:26 pm (#

Awesome ideas I can’t wait to make my own stocking holders!!!

14. Sue posted on December 5, 2011 at 2:09 pm (#

Oh my! Where do I begin? Love them all!

15. Delishhh posted on December 5, 2011 at 3:37 pm (#

Great ideas!

16. Aimee @ ShugarySweets posted on December 5, 2011 at 5:13 pm (#

Thanks for the shout out! Those red velvet treats look amazing!!!

17. Divya @flavourfiesta posted on December 8, 2011 at 1:22 pm (#

Loving the round-up of ideas, especially the silhouette ornaments! Happy holidays!