DIY/Crafts

10 Spooktacular Halloween Crafts: I’m Lovin’ It Wrap Up

Have a creep-tastic Halloween with these 10 easy creepy, scary and cute craft projects,  for a frightfully fun time!  There were several  Halloween crafts that caught my eye this week!  They are sure to scare up some  inspiration!

I love this lantern transformation into a fabulous fall decor @ Clean & Scentsible

Super cute fun craft for the kiddos Halloween Egg Carton Bats and Leaf Ghosts @ Happy Clippings

Pin It

This cute little ruffled pumpkin applique would be cute on any little “pumpkin” @ Johnny In a Dress

Grab some felt and a pair of scissors and make Spooky Halloween Lamp Shades @ Mad Town Macs

Love this adorable Halloween bunting (she has flag cupcake toppers too) free printable @ Nifty Thrifty Things

Spooktacular Halloween Printables @ Freaking Craft

No carving needed for this Swarm of Bats Pumpkin @ No Biggie

Have fun keeping vampires away with this Halloween Apothecary Jar @ The V Spot

Create glittered pumpkins with a little fabric, glitter and glue @ The Scrap Shoppe

Make a spooky spider ring @ Crafts by Amanda

You May Also Enjoy

8 Fabulous Halloween Party Foods

Don’t Miss

Enter to win a FREE spot in this online workshop and Get Organized for the Holidays

* Babbles top 100 Mom Food Bloggers …..Would you mind voting for me? just an easy click, nothing to sign up for (you can find me on page 2) Thanks so much!!

18 Responses to “10 Spooktacular Halloween Crafts: I’m Lovin’ It Wrap Up”

1. Amanda posted on October 22, 2011 at 10:58 am (#

So classy and beautiful! Thank you SOOOOO much for featuring beautiful and fun Halloween treats without getting gory! Hopefully everyone else will follow your lead. :)

2. Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things} posted on October 22, 2011 at 11:22 am (#

Thank you so much for featuring my bunting & mini flags printable, among with all these other awesome crafts! :)
    xoxo,
    Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things}

3. Tickled Red posted on October 22, 2011 at 11:44 am (#

Great ideas. I love the lamp shades :)

4. Vivienne @ The V Spot posted on October 22, 2011 at 11:54 am (#

Squeee! Thanks so much for featuring my garlic & vampire fangs amongst these spooky projects! :)

5. Katrina @ In Katrina's Kitchen posted on October 22, 2011 at 1:43 pm (#

“Creep-tastic!” Love it! Beautiful picks as always! Thanks!

6. Jenn posted on October 22, 2011 at 1:45 pm (#

Such fun features! Love those egg carton bats! Thank-you so much for including my birdhouse. I hope you have a fantastic weekend!
    Jenn :)

7. Kami @NoBiggie posted on October 22, 2011 at 1:53 pm (#

Great round up Cheryl! Thank you for including my Swarm of Bats Pumpkin!
    Happy Saturday!

8. Sylvie @ Gourmande in the Kitchen posted on October 22, 2011 at 2:20 pm (#

Great craft ideas, I love the bats on the pumpkin.

9. lesley posted on October 22, 2011 at 2:47 pm (#

woohoo! thanks for featuring my printable! i ahhhdore your blog!
    lesley

freakingcraft.blogspot.com

10. trisha posted on October 22, 2011 at 3:22 pm (#

cute fun features!

11. Michele @ The Scrap Shoppe posted on October 22, 2011 at 7:30 pm (#

Thanks so much for showing off my glitter pumpkins, Cheryl! Happy weekend! :)

12. Charisa posted on October 22, 2011 at 7:46 pm (#

Thanks so much for featuring my Spooky Lamp Shades! I’m blown away by all the great ideas that were included in the I’m Lovin’ It party! Nice work, Ladies!

13. Sue posted on October 22, 2011 at 8:51 pm (#

Those egg carton bats are adorable! I think I can actually handle that craft:)

14. Alison @ Ingredients, Inc. posted on October 23, 2011 at 1:12 pm (#

so cute!

15. shelly (cookies and cups) posted on October 23, 2011 at 7:14 pm (#

Wow, really fun Halloween ideas..I really like the bats on the pumpkin!

16. Maria posted on October 24, 2011 at 8:18 am (#

So many fun ideas! Thanks for sharing!

17. Georgia Pellegrini posted on October 27, 2011 at 9:15 pm (#

So much DYI inspiration! Now I have no excuse not to decorate for Halloween.

18. cindy posted on October 30, 2011 at 7:11 pm (#