This sweet yummy treat will have your sweetheart begging for more.
After Christmas a friend of mine introduced me to Puffcorn!
Have you tried it?
It’s the perfect alternative to popcorn!
It has all the taste and flavor of popcorn without the nasty kernels,
so it’s easier on your teeth and gums.
This same friend told me to try it with chocolate drizzled on it!……..
This stuff is sinful people!!
It’s an irresistible treat
and SOOOO simple!!
What you need for Chocolate Drizzled Puffcorn:
- melted white or milk chocolate candy melts
- Cookie Sheet
- Wax paper
- small ziplock bag
- Buy a bag of Chester’s Puffcorn, spread out on a wax paper lined cookie sheet.
- Place about 1 cup of melting wafers into a small ziplock bag (unsealed) and microwave for about 10 seconds to soften.
- Massage the wafers in the bags and microwave again for about 10 seconds. Repeat this until the candy is smooth (about 1 minute). Be very careful not to melt the ziplock bags. If you find this is happening, just melt the wafers in a small dish and transfer them to bags when they are melted. Press out excess air from the bags and seal them.
- Snip a small corner from the bag (about 1/16-inch).
Drizzle chocolate over Puffcorn
I did some in white chocolate, some in Milk Chocolate and some with both!
I DARE you to see if you can eat just one hand full!
You can put a little into cellophane bags tied with ribbon to give to your Valentine.
Chocolate + Puffcorn = Works for ME!