Outdoor Projects and Spaces for Summer
As the temps start to heat up, we are spending more and more time outdoors. It’s the perfect time to work on those Outdoor Projects and Spaces for the Summer! Last weeks linky party was full of inspiration for a summer oasis, so you can fire up the grill and invite some friends over!
This is week 358 (7 years) of hosting this I’m Lovin’ It linky party. Each week I feature some of the posts that caught my eye from the previous week. Please take a moment to visit the featured blogs ……..then scroll down to see what’s being shared this week.
- Backyard Oasis with Shades of Blue at Live Laugh Rowe
- DIY Pineapple Doormat tutorial at Lydi Out Loud
- Colorful Backyard Makeover at Dukes & Dutchesses
- Spring Outdoor Living Space at Design Dinning and Diapers
- How to reFresh Your Porch at Refresh ReStyle
- How To Build a Decorative Planter Box for Under $30 tutorial at Thistlewood Farms
- Outdoor Severing Cart at Cherished Bliss
- Easy DIY Benches – Outdoor Furniture tutorial at Kleinworth & Co
More Outdoor Projects and Spaces to Inspire You
I’m Lovin’……. Outdoor Projects and Spaces
Now it’s your turn!
Let us know what you’re lovin’ this week!
What is I’m Lovin’ It? get all the info here *All photos submitted to the I’m Lovin It linky party, grant the rights to display their photo on this website and other sites I write for. Proper credit will always be given. TidyMom is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through TidyMom.net.