Colorful Backyard Spaces to Relax in this Summer
Summer is here and it’s time to sweep off the porch and pull out the outdoor cushions! Whether you have a small patio or a large backyard with a pool, there are lots of ways to add color to your outdoor space. From DIY painted planters, to a cottage garden and screened in porches these Colorful Backyard Spaces can set the mood for a party or just relaxing.
This is week 361 (7 years) of hosting this I’m Lovin’ It linky party. Each week I feature some of the posts that caught my eye from the previous week. Please take a moment to visit the featured blogs ……..then scroll down to see what’s being shared this week.
- Pool Party Bar Cart at Giggles Galore makes pool side entertaining easy.
- DIY Upcycled Rainbow Pallet Flower Garden Planter at Hello Creative Family is especially great for small yards or patios.
- Cottage Garden from Julie Blanner looks magical.
- Summer Porch with Kitchen at Refresh Restyle will make you want to stay outside all summer long.
- Split Rail Fence at The Happy Housie is a beautiful alternative to fencing a yard.
- Tin Can Fence Garden at I Should be Mopping the Floor is a fun way to add more color to your yard.
- Outdoor Deck Decor at Uncommon Designs has everything you need for outdoor entertaining.
- Blue and White Screened in Porch at Thistlewood Farms is perfect for sipping tea.
More Backyard Spaces and Projects you might enjoy
Spectacular Outdoor Summer Spaces and Projects from ponds to patios and gardens to hanging baskets and more!
**Share your outdoor spaces in my FACEBOOK COMMUNITY!
I’m Lovin’……. Colorful Backyard Spaces
Now it’s your turn!
Let us know what you’re lovin’ this week!
What is I’m Lovin’ It? get all the info here *All photos submitted to the I’m Lovin It linky party, grant the rights to display their photo on this website and other sites I write for. Proper credit will always be given. TidyMom is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through TidyMom.net.