Are YOU invisible on Facebook?
I’ve been hearing from a lot of people lately that they’re no longer seeing status updates from their favorite bloggers, even family and friends on their Facebook wall . They are only seeing status updates from the same people.
Facebook has a default setting that makes you only see friends who you have interacted with recently.
You could be missing some seriously amazing stuff if you’re not seeing everyone’s updates. After all, that’s why you follow, friend, like and join on Facebook right?
So how do you make sure you see everyone’s updates? It’s really easy!!
- Scroll down to the bottom of the newsfeed on your homepage and click on “Edit Options”
- on “Show Posts From” click the drop down arrow
- make sure the setting “All Of Your Friends and Pages” is checked
- click SAVE
- Click on ‘Most Recent at the top of the news feed.
- Click the small arrow to the side of it that opens up a drop down menu.
- Go to Edit Options and you will see the option for “Show Posts From” and change the setting to “All of your friends and Pages”. (like picture in first example)
That’s it! Easy Peasy!! – Don’t worry, you can still “hide” people if you wish.
Share this with all your friends, or they may not being seeing all of YOUR fabulous status updates about that great dinner you had last night, or how much laundry you have ! haha
*You may want to read a few other posts I’ve written lately……….
Both sites are such great resources for blogging tips!
Please let me know if you have any questions about any of this, I love helping!! Just leave a comment I’ll answer there so everyone can see!