Get your Outdoors Ready for Summer
The sunshine and warm temperatures is a time for lounging on the deck, camping, swimming and backyard parties. It’s also the time of year to rid the outdoors of all the winter grime and get it ready to enjoy.
photo credit: My Blessed Life
We’ve talked in the past about how much ARM & HAMMER® Baking Soda can help inside the house, but did you know that it has dozens of outdoor uses that will lighten your workload and give you more time to do what matters most – having fun in the sun with family and friends.
Brighten up your outdoors with these safe, simple, and affordable solutions:
- Rejuvenate Patio and Lawn Furniture: Wipe down hard surfaces with a mixture of ARM & HAMMER® Baking Soda and water, and then give cushions a light sprinkle.
- Keep Pool Water Crystal Clear: Control your pH levels by adding ARM & HAMMER®Baking Soda from ourthe 13.5 lb. resealable bag. See directions on the bag.
- Say Goodbye to Gunky Grills: Mix a paste of ARM & HAMMER® Baking Soda and water, then simply use it on a damp brush to safely scrub away the gunk.
- Have Good, Clean, Fun with Pool Toys: Use a solution of ¼ cup ARM & HAMMER®Baking Soda and 1 cup water to wipe down plastic and vinyl outdoor toys and remove last year’s dirt, grime, and slime.
- Camp Out: Mix ARM & HAMMER® Baking Soda with water and use the solution as a dish detergent, hand cleaner, deodorant, tent freshener, and so much more.
Our Weber gas grill get’s lots of use all year long, and sadly, it rarely gets cleaned. So, I plan on giving it a good scrub down using ARM & HAMMER® Baking Soda and water and I’ll fill you in later next week on how it turned out.
The maker of ARM & HAMMER® products challenged me to switch to ARM & HAMMER Baking Soda and this summer, they are giving away $12,000 in the ARM & HAMMER Switch & Save Challenge Sweepstakes. To be entered to win one (1) of twelve (12) $1,000 prizes, simply reply to the question below!
Remember to join other ARM & HAMMER Switch & Save conversations for even more chances to win!
@TidyMom or scan my QR code with your camera