Holiday

St. Patty’s Day Ideas & DIY for the House |I’m Lovin’ It Features

This time of year has me wanting to spruce up my house with makeover or diy projects.  If you’re feeling the same way,  here are a few great ideas linked up this week

I’m Lovin’ It ideas shared by YOU!

Home DIY

Little Girls Spring Garden Room at Less than Perfect Life of Bliss | Corkboard Makeover at The Scrap Shoppe | I heart You Bunting Frame from Mod Podge Rocks | Family Room Tour at Finding Home

home diy projects

Distressed Photo Art at Midwest Sewing Girl | Bathroom Makeoverat Clean & Scentsible | Beautiful Day Spring Subway Art from Tatertots and Jello | Restoration Hardware “Knock-Off” Coffee Table at The Ivy Cottage

Of course with St. Patrick’s Day just around the corner, I spied lot’s of green!

St. Patrick's Day ideas

Grasshopper Cake at A Farmgirl’s Dabbles | Saltdough Shamrock at Burton Avenue | Cut Out Clover Cupcakes from Kitchen Fun with my 3 Sons | Irish Spring at Jac o’ lyn Murphy | Leprechaun Cupcake Toppers at Skip to My Lou | Ombre Four Leaf Clover Canvas at A Pumpkin and a Princess | Lucky Printable from The Brown Eyes Have It | Cloverleaf Lei from Simple as That

Thank you for sharing so many wonderful projects, recipes and crafts again this week !  You can still link up thru Sunday evening  or  come back next week and link up for another I’m Lovin’ It Friday, who knows maybe next week I will be featuring you!

I’m excited to introduce a new TidyMom sponsor!

the confident Mom planner

Are you tired of always being behind in your housework? Can’t seem to stay organized and keep up with everyday tasks? Do you find it hard to enjoy time with your kids because you’re stressed and crunched for time? When was the last time you spent time on yourself?

What Mom doesn’t need gentle reminders in her busy life?  The 2012 Confident Mom Weekly Household Planner is for YOU! This weekly planner breaks down household tasks into manageable daily and weekly bite size pieces, utilizing smaller increments of time to keep the tasks from becoming too large and overwhelming!

12 Responses to “St. Patty’s Day Ideas & DIY for the House |I’m Lovin’ It Features”

1. Alexis posted on March 3, 2012 at 9:15 pm (#

Woo Hoo! Thanks Cheryl for featuring my Irish Springs! Have a great weekend.
    Alexis

2. Julie posted on March 3, 2012 at 9:29 pm (#

Thanks for featuring my daughter’s room, Cheryl! So many great ideas!

3. Jill @ KitchenFunWithMy3Sons posted on March 3, 2012 at 9:58 pm (#

Thanks for featuring our Cut Out Clover Cupcakes with all of these wonderful ideas!!

4. jen @ tatertots and jello posted on March 4, 2012 at 12:23 am (#

Cheryl!!

What pretty projects!! Thanks for featuring my Spring Subway Art. I am excited to check out the wonderful ideas!!

xoxoxox
    Jen

5. Sue posted on March 4, 2012 at 1:32 am (#

Thanks for always hosting such a fun party, Cheryl!

6. Laura Putnam posted on March 4, 2012 at 12:00 pm (#

Cheryl,

Thanks so much for featuring my family room tour – and I found a few more projects to go check out as well.

Take care,
    Laura

7. Michele @ The Scrap Shoppe posted on March 4, 2012 at 3:58 pm (#

Thank you so much for featuring my corkboard makeover, Cheryl! I hope you’ve had a great weekend!

8. Brenda @ a farmgirl's dabbles posted on March 4, 2012 at 8:48 pm (#

I have so many house projects on my list, I’m paralyzed! We’re trying to decide right now about diving into some bathroom remodeling. Thank you so much for featuring one of my favorite cakes – the grasshopper cake!

9. Sue @ Cakeballs, cookies and more posted on March 5, 2012 at 8:11 am (#

I have so many ideas, I just need a bigger house to actually use them all. I want a house with two kitchens, one for me bake in and have all my cute stuff. Then one for the boys to use,and you know, to keep them out of mine.

10. Kimberly @ The Brown Eyes Have It posted on March 6, 2012 at 7:17 pm (#

Thank you so much for featuring my printable. What a great bunch of features!

11. Angela @ Lesgetbaking posted on March 8, 2012 at 10:51 am (#

What lovely ideas! :-)

12. Amy Anderson posted on March 2, 2013 at 5:18 pm (#

Thank you so much for featuring me Cheryl! You are awesome!!