Life

I’m Lovin’ It: Coffee and #Shot4Shot

Coffee Love prints

I start each morning with Coffee.  I have for years.  It get’s me going, and is comforting, like a dear friend.

I’m thinking of adding a few coffee prints in my breakfast room wall, so I made a collage of some of my favorites I’ve found on Etsy.

Find these prints on Etsy:  Handz Restyle Shop | Agadart | Cutzman

If you follow me on Twitter and Instagram, you may know that I’m a little obsessed, thanks to Kristen, with taking pictures of my coffee.  Using the #ShotofCoffee hashtag, many of us have been sharing our morning cup of Joe with others.

Shot of Coffee

This week, Kristen of Dine and Dish and Tracey Clark of Shutter Sisters are teaming up for Global Immunization Week with the United Nations Foundation’s Shot@Life campaign in a project to make vaccines accessible to children everywhere.  Their goal is to raise awareness and funds so that vaccines are easily accessible for everyone.

Kristen and Tracey have invited everyone to join them for a week of coffee, creativity & giving kids a shot at life! All  this week they are encouraging you to share your mug shots (#mymugshot) of your morning shot of coffee (#shotofcoffee) with them on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, and/or your blog.  Capture and share with them for #Shot4Shot.

The object is to turn our shots into shots by raising awareness about Shot@Life. Head over to Dine and Dish or Tracey Clark to get all the detail about how you can raise awareness AND win some fabulous prizes!

TidyMom I'm Lovin' ItI’m Lovin’…….Coffee

Now it’s your turn! Please remember to link back to http://TidyMom.net

Let us know what you’re lovin’ this week!

Share your recipes, crafts, diy’s, photography, printables, products..anything you are loving!

If you have something to share with us on your blog, add your link below.

*Don’t forget to come back over the weekend for the I’m Lovin’ It Wrap Up post……where I feature a few of the great links!!

What is I’m Lovin’ It Fridays? get all the info, how to’s trouble shoot and button here

33 Responses to “I’m Lovin’ It: Coffee and #Shot4Shot”

1. Karyn - Pint Sized Baker posted on April 26, 2012 at 8:43 pm (#

I see your #shotofcoffee every morning wish I could make coffee look as good. I will be joining in this week for sure! I am a firm believer in Immunization shots and I would love to help those that WANT the help.

2. Aimee @ ShugarySweets posted on April 26, 2012 at 8:56 pm (#

Cheryl, I have the same coffee addiction, I mean LOVE! Thanks for hosting!

3. Taryn @ Design, Dining + Diapers posted on April 26, 2012 at 9:19 pm (#

Thanks for hosting Cheryl!!! Hope you have a great weekend :)

4. Angie@Echoes of Laughter Blog posted on April 26, 2012 at 10:59 pm (#

Hi Cheryl! Thank you so much for hosting this lovely party! Wishing you a wonderful weekend! Angie xo

5. Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things} posted on April 27, 2012 at 4:09 am (#

Thank you so much for hosting the party, Cheryl! :)
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    xoxo,
    Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things}

6. Lyuba posted on April 27, 2012 at 7:03 am (#

Thank you so much for the party!! Have a great weekend!

7. Cherry posted on April 27, 2012 at 7:36 am (#

I love all your photos – and also the photo collages. Is the collage of the nine coffee photos set up specifically for Instagram photos? Love it!

• TidyMom replied on April 27th, 2012 at 11:03 am

I made both of the collages in this post in Photo Shop.
      Thanks Cherry!

8. Adrianne at Happy Hour posted on April 27, 2012 at 8:35 am (#

Thanks for hosting, this is my first time linking up here! :)

Adrianne
    Happy Hour Projects

• TidyMom replied on April 27th, 2012 at 10:55 am

Thanks for joining!!
      Have a great weekend!

9. teresa posted on April 27, 2012 at 9:38 am (#

Oh I love all of those adorable COFFEE prints Cheryl!
    Love seeing everyone’s #ShotofCoffee on Instagram.
    Happy Weekend Sweet Girl!
    ENJOY!
    xo
    Snuggles to Cullen!

10. rebecca @ beurrista posted on April 27, 2012 at 10:04 am (#

love all the etsy posters you collaged. i too love the cup of coffee in the morning- love the aroma, love the flavor…

11. Lisa@BlessedwithGrace posted on April 27, 2012 at 10:56 am (#

Love the good cause for vaccine for kids! Thanks for sharing, Cheryl. I thought I would link up today. I haven’t in forever. Just sharing a fun video to make everyone laugh. It was what I was lovin’ today. :-)

• TidyMom replied on April 27th, 2012 at 11:03 am

YAY!!……..I’ll have to check out your video Lisa!

12. Steph @ The Silly Pearl posted on April 27, 2012 at 12:07 pm (#

Cute coffee prints, lovely instagram coffee shots and a great cause!
    Thanks for hosting the party!

13. Jake posted on April 27, 2012 at 12:22 pm (#

Nice photos of food pairings with coffee! (I am salivating for some!) I got my Organic Hazelnut coffee (http://www.gourmet-coffee.com/home.php) in hand, but nothing to much on! =|

14. Heather - Dollar Store Crafts posted on April 27, 2012 at 12:31 pm (#

Thanks for hosting this fun round up! Can’t wait to check out some of these links.

15. marissa posted on April 27, 2012 at 1:59 pm (#

Thanks for the fun party!
    Marissa

16. Paula posted on April 27, 2012 at 2:37 pm (#

What a great idea this shot for shots is and another wonderfully inspirational link-up party. Have a great weekend Cheryl.

17. Melissa H. posted on April 27, 2012 at 2:37 pm (#

Im so gonnado this. LOL, my family picks on me because im such a coffee junkie. Love the Keep Calm and Coffe On print!

18. Susanne posted on April 27, 2012 at 10:13 pm (#

I’m not a coffee drinker, but I can’t start my day with out a Diet Coke. I guess Diet Coke is my coffee. Thanks for hosting.

Susanne

19. mistysmornings posted on April 28, 2012 at 6:59 am (#

I just followed you on Instagram and will be posting my shots of coffee – I have a tendency to share whatever I am drinking on Instagram!

20. tanya Schroeder posted on April 29, 2012 at 11:53 am (#

Thanks for the link party! My first time linking! There are some wonderful links this week!

1. Pingback: Happiness Is...Recipe: Peanut Butter S'Mores Cookies | Cooking for My Kids

2. Pingback: Tutorial: Washi Tape Statement Necklace | Dollar Store Mom - Frugal Fun - Crafts for Kids

3. Pingback: Recipe for Healthy Gluten-Free Diet: Tips for Frugal Meals - Indian Lentils recipe

4. Pingback: Healthy Chili Mac (special diet options) & More Quick and Easy Meals

5. Pingback: Spring Recipes and Craft ideas | TidyMom

6. Pingback: Nursery Redo #3

7. Pingback: Brita Filtered Water Pitcher | TidyMom

8. Pingback: Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie | Amanda Jane Brown

9. Pingback: Chocolate Chip Banana Cake with Honey Peanut Butter Frosting - Inside BruCrew Life

10. Pingback: Cheesecake S'mores Danish