A fun twist to a traditional winter craft. Learn how to make waterless snow globes.
I’ve been meaning to make these for the last few years! It’s such an easy craft and the possibilities are endless!
How to make Waterless Snow Globes
What you need:
*you can find all of these supplies at a local craft store like Michaels or Hobby Lobby, or Amazon (click the links to find them on Amazon)
- Glass jars (varying sizes look best for a collection)
- Artificial Snow (I used Snow Flakes and Twinkle Flakes)
- Hot glue gun and glue
- Assorted mini Christmas Trees and snowmen
- Spray Adhesive (optional)
- glitter (optional)
- Krylon Glitter Blast (or white spray paint)
1. Remove lids and spray paint. I used the Krylon Glitter Blast in silver, but white would work just as well.
*optional step (not shown) – I sprayed tress and snowmen with spray adhesive then sprinkled with glitter
2. Hot glue your trees and snowmen to the lids (I also glued the canning lids together)
3. Fill jars with just a little snow.
4. Screw lids back on.
Turn them over and Let It Snow!
They’d make a great center piece or look cute in a window!
These are just too fun and easy to make – after waiting for my lids to dry, I made all 4 of these in under a half hour. It’s a great holiday craft to do with the kids!