Home and Garden

I’m Lovin’ It Wrap Up {2/26/11}

It’s the weekend!……….. Time for an I’m Lovin’ it Wrap Up!!

Tidy Mom I'm Lovin It Fridays

Another great week of links! You can tell everyone is itching for spring!

Here’s a few that caught my eye……..

I’m in love with these adorable Fridge Frames @ Smilemonsters

These re-purposed jars just scream SPRING ans so simple too! @Happy Clippings

Check out these St. Patty’s Day S’mores! and best part is….they are NO BAKE! @ Sprinkle of Flavor

St. Patty's Day S'mores

Old jars, chalkboad paper and a pretty punch! I’m in love with these jars! @ A Pretty Life in the Suburbs

Pantry Jars

Seriously! How adorable are these sheep cupcakes? @ Fowl Single File

Sheep cupcake

I’m head over heals with this little vignette!  The turquoise frame with the orange = LOVE! @ Kelly is Inspired

turqoise frame

I think many of us are longing for Spring!! This white pitcher full of pink tulips is just what the doctor ordered @ Love of Family and Home

pink tulips in white pitcher

What’s NOT to love about Pancakes! How about 3 pancake recipes @ Simple Bites

Buckwheat Pancakes

Stop the presses! you have to see this sunburst mirror and tutorial @ Little Brown House

sunburst mirror

I’m in love with every little detail of these spring shelves! @Less Than Perfect Life of Bliss

Spring Shelves

If you missed the party and still want to link up, it’s open thru sunday evening or be sure to join next week!

Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!

get paid to blog about things you love!

14 Responses to “I’m Lovin’ It Wrap Up {2/26/11}”

1. Lynn Brown posted on February 26, 2011 at 1:15 pm (#

Thank you so much for choosing my S’mores bars as part of your wrap up!!! I have enjoyed everyone’s posts and I agree I am ready for spring!!!

2. Jo-Anna posted on February 26, 2011 at 2:34 pm (#

Thanks so much for featuring my jars!!
    Jo-Anna

3. Brenda @ a farmgirl's dabbles posted on February 26, 2011 at 3:29 pm (#

Those sheep cupcakes are adorable! I was showing them to my daughters yesterday. So much fun!

4. Kelly (kelly is inspired) posted on February 26, 2011 at 3:30 pm (#

Thank You for linking my frame!!!!

5. Sharyl@Thelittlebrownhouse posted on February 26, 2011 at 4:11 pm (#

Thanks so much for featuring me! What a nice surprise!! Yep – I’m Lovin It :)

6. Debbie posted on February 26, 2011 at 4:42 pm (#

A BIG Thank YOU for featuring my glass jars!

7. Sherri posted on February 26, 2011 at 6:42 pm (#

Loving all the Spring flowers. Tulips are one of my favorites. Always enjoy reading the Wrap-up.

8. Mama Kelly aka Jia posted on February 26, 2011 at 8:10 pm (#

I love those pantry jars with the chalkboard paper!! I am definitely going to be borrowing that idea.

9. Megan Berry posted on February 26, 2011 at 8:10 pm (#

Thank you for the feature! I was so tickled to see my sheep up there with all those other fabulous creations!

10. Tonya posted on February 26, 2011 at 11:27 pm (#

Thank you so much for featuring my tulip centerpiece! I appreciate the shout out sooo much! Loving all of the great projects you featured as well!

11. Jordan Cook posted on February 27, 2011 at 12:41 pm (#

Those jars look great. I throw away so many of them without thinking about it before.

12. Julie posted on February 27, 2011 at 3:41 pm (#

Thank you, Cheryl, for featuring my shelves! Love all the great ideas.

13. SweetSugarBelle posted on February 27, 2011 at 11:19 pm (#

You just gave me six projects I want to add to my to do list =) I’m lovin’ it too!!!

14. bridget {bake at 350} posted on March 1, 2011 at 6:24 am (#

I love how that turquoise frame is just propped up there! what a great idea!