Recipes

I’m Lovin’ It- Bear Creek Soup

Nothing beats a bowl of hot soup on a COLD day!

My name is Cheryl……….and I love Bear Creek Country Kitchen Soup!

Have you seen this in your favorite grocery store?  They’re sold in the soup aisle. I’ve been buying them for years!

bear creek soup

Just add water and in 15 minutes you can have the taste of home made soup without salving in the kitchen all day! One package makes 1/2 gallon of soup, that’s 8 one cup servings!!

Our favorite is the Potato Soup.  When it’s simmering on the stove,  the smell coming from my kitchen is phenomenal.  I like to add a little chicken and garlic to ours, and top with a little cheese when serving.

Bear Creek Potato Soup

I don’t know how a powdered soup mix can taste so delicious, but it does!  For under $5 I can feed our family of four with plenty of left overs for lunch a time or two.  You can’t beat that!!!

So If you’re in the mood for the taste of quality, home-made soup, but you don’t have the time to start from scratch, soup mixes from Bear Creek Country Kitchens are the answer, they have several other varieties.

*Get your soup/chili recipes ready to link up to Soup-a-palooza in Feb….details coming soon!

I’m Lovin’……..Bear Creek Potato Soup

Now it’s your turn!

go here to get button code

Let us know what you’re lovin’ this week!

If you have something to share with us on your blog, add your link below.
*Don’t forget to come back over the weekend for the I’m Lovin’ It Wrap Up post……were I feature a few of the great links!!

What is I’m Lovin’ It Fridays? get all the info, how to’s and button here

45 Responses to “I’m Lovin’ It- Bear Creek Soup”

1. Sharyl@Thelittlebrownhouse posted on January 13, 2011 at 9:10 pm (#

I love Bear Creek soup mixes! They are super easy and taste so good!
    Thanks so much for hosting!

2. Sharyl@Thelittlebrownhouse posted on January 13, 2011 at 9:12 pm (#

I clicked the “go here to get the button code” link and it isn’t going to the code?

3. Jenny posted on January 13, 2011 at 9:31 pm (#

That is a good soup mix!

4. AL posted on January 13, 2011 at 9:45 pm (#

Hi Cheryl,
    New follower here…. I see you like to make cupcakes…what is your I’m lovin’ it-cupcake transporter? I ask because I had one disaster of taking cupcakes to a school function and never again volunteered. So how do you do it- transport cupcakes?
    AL from Calif.

5. Marie Burnett posted on January 13, 2011 at 10:02 pm (#

I have used these for years. Always keep in my food storage.

6. Robyn | Add a Pinch posted on January 13, 2011 at 10:30 pm (#

Love all of these links. So many cute ideas and delicious treats!

7. Sue posted on January 13, 2011 at 11:15 pm (#

I love this soup too! Thanks for hosting, Cheryl!

8. Handy Man, Crafty Woman posted on January 14, 2011 at 12:06 am (#

Thanks for hosting! Love this blog party!

9. Ami w/AliLilly posted on January 14, 2011 at 12:12 am (#

Thanks for hosting, Cheryl! :)

10. Chrystie DeSmet posted on January 14, 2011 at 12:56 am (#

I was trying to join your linky party, but I can not figure it out for the life of me, help! :)

• TidyMom replied on January 14th, 2011 at 7:24 am

Do you have a blog? you link up a specific blog post. Let me know if you need help

if you don’t, you can just leave a comment about what you are loving!

11. Amanda posted on January 14, 2011 at 6:42 am (#

I’ve definitely had Bear Creek soups! I like that you can add in meat, which makes them great for a quick meal using leftover chicken or roast :)

12. Amy @ Positively Splendid posted on January 14, 2011 at 7:44 am (#

Thanks so much for having us all over today. After a long week of cold here in the South, that soup looks so delicious! Have a great weekend!

13. Lisa Brown posted on January 14, 2011 at 8:26 am (#

We love Bear Creek Soups, too! Our faves are this Creamy Potato and Beef Vegetable. To the vegetable, I add a can of Ro-tel Tomatoes and Green Chilies as well as the suggested can of tomato sauce…yum! Gives it a spicy flavor!

14. heidi @ wonder woman wannabe posted on January 14, 2011 at 8:36 am (#

OOooh, I’m with ya! Bear Creek Mixes are yum-O!!

15. jodi posted on January 14, 2011 at 9:29 am (#

We love Bear Creek too! I just discovered it last year. And it is a great item for our pantry/food storage. Happy Friday! ooxx`jod

16. Corinna posted on January 14, 2011 at 9:42 am (#

I’ve never heard of this soup, but I’m gonna go look for it! :)

17. Patty posted on January 14, 2011 at 10:11 am (#

Oh – my favorite is Broccoli Cheddar! The chili is really good too!

18. Jerri posted on January 14, 2011 at 12:50 pm (#

Thanks for the tip! I love potato soup and will definitely look for this!

19. Janet posted on January 14, 2011 at 1:00 pm (#

We don’t have this in any of our markets (I’ve checked them all!) but you can bet that I’ll be looking in South Carolina and Georgia on our way to visit the Ranger next weekend! I love a good tater-soup!

20. Paula posted on January 14, 2011 at 1:04 pm (#

Why is it that every picture of food you post makes me want to rudely invite myself over to your house for a meal! That soup and roll looks wonderful and the sprinkling of cheese….any left?

I’m late to the link-up but better than never! Thanks for hosting Cheryl.

21. Janet posted on January 14, 2011 at 1:05 pm (#

PS- While I follow and LOVE her blog, I think your snowmen are cuter! ;)

22. Trooppetrie posted on January 14, 2011 at 4:15 pm (#

Guess what we had for lunch. potato soup from a packet and it was wonderful. I honestly had my hero add potatoes because I was worried it would not taste good. honestly it was amazing and did not need my potatoes

23. Roberta posted on January 14, 2011 at 7:46 pm (#

Wow…this is my first time joining this link and I can’t believe how many entries since this morning when I got your email. I’ll be sure to hop around and check them all out over the weekend. Thanks for hosting and hope you have a great weekend as well. Fondly, Roberta

24. Hannah posted on January 14, 2011 at 8:16 pm (#

The only problem with the eight servings in our family is that there are ten people and most of us will want seconds. Sounds great otherwise.

25. Suzy posted on January 14, 2011 at 11:57 pm (#

Just so happens I just bought a package of this exact soup for the first time. Glad to hear such a glowing review. I think I will make it this rainy weekend coming up!

26. bridget {bake at 350} posted on January 15, 2011 at 9:19 am (#

I have seen these mixes and have always been curious about them. I’m BUYING them next time I go to the store. What a perfect thing to have in the pantry!

Thanks, Cheryl!

27. alex at a moderate life posted on January 15, 2011 at 4:30 pm (#

Hi Cheryl! This week I am loving doing a butternut squash soup recipe challenge at home. Two recipes one winner and I was wicked surprised at the outcome! All the best! Alex

28. Kristen posted on January 16, 2011 at 3:28 pm (#

That is one delicious looking soup, Cheryl! Yum!
    Thanks so much for the link up opportunity!

29. Missy posted on January 17, 2011 at 6:10 pm (#

I was in Big Lots yesterday and they had a big display of this soup. It is $3.00 per bag! Can’t wait to try it.

1. Pingback: LilBrownHouse

2. Pingback: Tidymom

3. Pingback: Amy Johnson

4. Pingback: Dave’s Chocolate Chip Shortbread Cookies

5. Pingback: Amanda Padgett

6. Pingback: Tidymom

7. Pingback: kellie

8. Pingback: Kristen

9. Pingback: bridget edwards

10. Pingback: I’m Lovin’ It Wrap Up {1-16-11} | TidyMom

11. Pingback: Minimalist Monday Mission: Declutter 365 - Master Bedroom and Bathroom | Dr. Laura's Adventures @ WhoIsLaura.com

12. Pingback: Minimalist Monday Mission: Declutter 365 - Master Bedroom and Bathroom | This Messy Home

13. Pingback: VeggieConverter Vegetarian Meatless Mushroom Meatball Pasta Recipe - VeggieConverter