Tidy Mom

I’m Lovin’ It Wrap Up {1-16-11}

It’s the weekend!……….. Time for an I’m Lovin’ it Wrap Up!!

Tidy Mom I'm Lovin It Fridays

Thanks so much for all of the wonderful link ups this week!! I love seeing what you all are loving!

I LOVE this dresser and mirror make over! the white and black are stunning @Designer Garden

dresser makeover

Flower love on this felt flower lamp @ Little Brown House

You DO use Bright White Food coloring don’t you? like @ Bake at 350

Bright White Food coloring

I want a fabulous new photo site like @Dine and Dish

how adorable!! a Valentine Ribbon Wreath @ She’s Kinda Crafty

Valentine Ribbon Wreath

OMG! LOVE this Snowman Snack Mix @ Munchkin Munchies

I would be in love too, with a Kitchen makeover like this @ Modern Country Style

Modern Country Kitchen

SOOOO much fun at this Valentine Soiree @It’s Always a Party at the Parkers

Valentine Soiree

Who doesn’t need a really awesome Valentine Voodoo doll/pincushion? @ Indie Spotting

Valentine Voodoo pincushion

SOOOO proud of Doogan….the STAR of Annie @ Blooming on Bainbridge

I’m in LOVE with all the bib necklaces and this tutorial on how to make one @ Calico and Cupcakes

Bib Necklace

Amber shows us how to make the perfect cup of tea @ Bluebonnet’s and Brownies

Perfect Cup of Tea

You still have a time to link up to I’m Lovin’ It for this week!

www.ClickinMoms.comuse coupon code FRIEND at checkout, and save 20%

new members only, expires 1/31/11

17 Responses to “I’m Lovin’ It Wrap Up {1-16-11}”

1. Linsay posted on January 16, 2011 at 12:25 pm (#

Small world, I actually saw that play, in Bainbridge, with my daughters. Our distant cousin was the orphan July!!

2. Paula posted on January 16, 2011 at 12:30 pm (#

Another great wrap up! I watched the video of Doogan earlier this week. Both he and the kids did a super job performing. It’s no wonder his *Mom* is so proud of him.

3. Erika {IndieSpotting} posted on January 16, 2011 at 1:03 pm (#

Thanks so much for featuring our Voodoo Pincushion! *grins*

4. Modern Country Style posted on January 16, 2011 at 1:25 pm (#

Thank you SO much for picking out my Modern Country Kitchen makeover. Especially when there was such a lot of gorgeous posts linked up. I’m honoured.

*BIG smile*

Sarahx

5. Sue posted on January 16, 2011 at 1:38 pm (#

Another great wrap up, as usual, Cheryl! So many great posts this week. Thanks so much for featuring the Snowman Hat Snack, and have a wonderful week! XO Sue

6. Chiara Hawley posted on January 16, 2011 at 2:58 pm (#

Thanks for the wonderful party, Cheryl! As always, I leave inspired to get crafting and creating! I love the darling ribbon wreath for Valentine’s Day–so cheerful and sweet! Have a wonderful and blessed rest of your weekend!

7. Kristen posted on January 16, 2011 at 3:28 pm (#

You are so sweet – thanks Cheryl!

8. Robyn | Add a Pinch posted on January 16, 2011 at 3:43 pm (#

Great wrap up again this week, Cheryl! Love all of these great ideas!

9. Sommer posted on January 16, 2011 at 4:05 pm (#

Wonderful pics. Thank you for showing off my dresser. I’m loving the lamp with rosettes, I’ve wanted to do one for a while now.

10. Sharyl@Thelittlebrownhouse posted on January 16, 2011 at 4:14 pm (#

Thanks so much for featuring me along with these great idea’s!

11. jodi posted on January 16, 2011 at 5:29 pm (#

Great wrap up. Love em all!

12. teresa posted on January 16, 2011 at 7:21 pm (#

Doogan and I send you and Cullen OOODLES and BOODLES of wags and kisses!
    How SWEET to find us here!
    You’ve got some FABULOUS link~ups!
    LOVE love love that dresser and mirror!
    And glad the QUEEN of COOKIES confirms that WE DO need bright WHITE coloring for the icing!
    GOtta pop over to see how to make the PERFECT cup of TEA!
    I’m LOVING TIDYMOM….always and forever!
    Love!