Swiffer Sweeper Vac Review & Giveaway!
Most of the time cleaning gets old. I love it when I find something that is easy to use and is made by a trusted name! The new Swiffer Sweeper Vac vacuums AND dusts on any hard surface. That’s right! Not only does it vacuum…..but it’s dusts your floors too!
A good part of our house is covered in ceramic tile, and with a dog that brings in every leaf from outside, I literally have to go over my tile floors daily…sometimes even twice a day. My swivel sweeper has bit the dust, and as much as I enjoy my Dyson ball, I hate to pull it out THAT often! Doing the floors is definitely one of my least favorite chores. The Swiffer Sweeper Vac is the answer to my prayers! !
The sweeper was super easy to put together, the hardest part was waiting for it to charge over night! After you are done vacuuming, you simply empty the small canister and plug it back in for your next use.
3. Cereal – again, I thought these would be a little more difficult….but not at all……Swiffer strikes again! The cereal was gone in one swift action!
The Swiffer SweeperVac is great for:
• Pet hair• Wood, tile or vinyl floors
• Large food objects like raisins, cereal; and craft
supplies such as beads
• Non-carpeted stairs
• Under appliances and furniture
Dry Cloths are great for:
• Under tables, beds and cabinets.• Inside closets
• Around pet areas
• Under appliances
• Getting dust, hair and crumbs without turning onthe vacuum
Watch my video below to see how well it works!
I’ve been using my Swiffer Sweeper Vac for a few weeks now, and I’m still loving it! I really like the way the neck swivels. It zips around corners just as easily as it does along straight edges. The fact that it has a rechargeable battery – making it CORDLESS – is another huge plus! I love that I don’t have to unplug and move to another outlet to get to the other side of the room, or down stairs. I would absolutely recommend that every family that has tile, linoleum or hardwood floors gets a Swiffer SweeperVac!
Required Entry: (Open to US residents only) Leave a comment telling me why YOU need a Swiffer SweeperVac.
***NOTE: Be SURE leave your email address in the body of your comment or make your email address visible in your profile. If I cannot contact you, you can’t win!
Additional Entries (leave a separate comment for each)
2. Follow/Subscribe to TidyMom (let me know that you do)
3. Follow me on Twitter and Tweet (one time only) : I want to win a $40 Wal-Mart GC for a Swiffer SweeperVac from @TidyMom http://bit.ly/bOAhjB #giveaway #swiffer
4. Become a TidyMom Fan on Facebook here.
5. Fan/Like Swiffer on Facebook
and post on their Wall telling them that TidyMom sent you!
Giveaway will end on May 16, 2010 at 5 pm CST. One winner with a valid entry will be selected at random using random.org. I will email the winner, they have 48 hours to claim the prize or I will choose someone else. Be sure to leave your email address, or have it available on your blogger profile.
Disclaimer: The Swiffer SweeperVac, refills, and Walmart gift card to give away were all provided by P&G through MyBlogSpark. I was provided with my own Swiffer SweeperVac and refills, I was in no other way compensated to publish this post. These are my real opinions.
@TidyMom or scan my QR code with your camera