I was just thrilled when Country Bob’s contacted me about trying their All Purpose Sauce.
According to the Country Bob’s website, the original recipe for the All Purpose sauce goes back to 1968. In addition, “it is the perfect complement to practically any meal set on your table”. The company is committed to offering their customers the best tasting and highest quality products.
There are many recipes on the Country Bob’s website but I knew just the recipe that I wanted to use with this sauce……….
Now, I know how impressed your going to be with the name of this recipe
…..but what can I say, I’m just that creative with titles
……are you ready for it?
**You can also make this using chicken breasts.
- 2 pound Chuck roast***
- (there’s only 3 of us, so I don’t need a very big roast)
- 1 Cup Country Bob’s All Purpose Sauce
- 1/2 cup Italian Dressing
- 2 Tbsp C&H Brown Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- In a small bowl mix Country Bob’s All Purpose Sauce, dressing sugar and Worcestershire sauce.
- Place the roast in slow cooker.
- Pour sauce mix over roast.
- Cook on low for 8 hours.
- Remove roast and place on platter or cutting board
- Shred roast with knife and fork, then return to sauce
- ?Serve on hoagie rolls or your favorite buns.
© TidyMom. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe.
We ate this so fast I was unable to get pictures of the shredded beef on our buns. We LOVED it!! We will definitely be using Country Bob’s All Purpose Sauce again in this recipe and others! Next time I’m going to try it with Country Bob’s BBQ sauce! ……I will have to pick some up in our local grocery store, because Sunshine has managed to polish of the second bottle Country Bob’s sent me. She likes to use it to dip almost every meat I make and on sandwiches. If you can’t find it at your local grocer, Country Bob’s sells all of their products online as well .
Two lucky TidyMom readers will each get 2 bottles of the All Purpose Sauce,
courtesy of Country Bob’s.
To enter, please visit Country Bob’s and comment below what dish from their awesome recipe collection you would use Country Bob’s on.
You can get extra entries for doing any or all of the following – please leave a separate comment for each:
- follow/ subscribe to TidyMom.net (if you already do just leave a comment letting me know)
- blog about this giveaway linking to this post and to Country Bob’s (leave link to your post in a comment)
- follow me on twitter @TidyMom (if you already do, just say so!)
- tweet about this giveaway and comment with the link to your tweet
- add my blog button to your blog(see right sidebar for button & code)
This giveaway will end is January 18, 2010 11:59pm CST. Valid for U.S. mailing addresses only.
I’m sharing this recipe at Tempt Your Tummy Tuesday, Balancing Beauty and Bedlam Mouth Watering Mondays and Tuesdays at the Table ,Crockpot Wednesdays , Simple Plate recipe exchanges and Kimba’s DIY Day . Be sure to visit them for more great recipes and ideas!