**Edited: This giveaway has ended. Congratulations to #155 Margie Visnick
Do you have a “fancy pants” camera but don’t really know how to use it?
If you have a dSLR camera but you’re still using it on Auto……you’re just paying a lot of money for a point and shoot camera!!
Come out of auto with Amanda of EverydayElementsOnline.com
Amanda has fantastic editing workshops………but after a lot of requests from people wanting to learn how to USE their camera better, Amanda decided to add a beginners Photography workshop to her list of fabulous online workshops!
The great thing about Amanda’s workshops………you can stay in your pajamas and there’s no need to put on any makeup!……….they’re all online!! Amanda’s workshops are live, so you can ask questions…….and if your schedule doesn’t fit with the workshop times, you can download a recorded version of the workshop!
EVERYDAY PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP
This workshop is designed for anyone who wants to learn how to shoot in manual. Whether you have had your camera one day or a year, Everyday Photography will help you get comfortable with the common photography vocabulary and help you understand the exposure triangle that will enable you to solve the mystery of manual mode.
Everyday Photography Beginners Workshop Will Include:
- 2.5 hour online workshop – same set up as my editing workshops.
- PDF of what I will cover, including pictures and examples.
- Two FREE 30 minute phone mentoring session (on my phone dime, not yours).
- Photography lessons and assignments – Six PDF lessons with assignments that you send to me, SOOC, for review.
- Access to the Everyday Elements Flickr group, where you can post pictures for constructive criticism.
- Access to me for further help and assistance.
Online Live Workshop $50 here
Download Workshop (work on your own) $35 here
While you are there……….sign up for Everyday Elements Newsletter! This month has a coupon for 50% OFF any ONE item! Good thru Nov 30th only. It’s a fabulous newsletter, one of the few I really look forward to receiving and reading!
Amanda has generously offered her EVERDAY PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP to one TidyMom reader! Online Live or Download (winners choice)
1. Leave a comment here, telling me what you would most like to learn about your camera or taking pictures.
Get Extra Entries by: (leave a separate comment for each)
- Become a subscriber to TidyMom by doing one of the following: subscribe via RSS, email or Google Friends connect (see widget at bottom of page) Already subscribe? AWESOME!… but be sure to let me know in the comments so your extra entry will count.
- Follow TidyMom and Amanda Padgett on twitter, and click the button to tweet:Tweet
- “Like” Every Day Elements Online and TidyMom on Facebook
- Mention this giveaway on your Facebook page, or blog.
- Sign up for the EveryDay Elements Newsletter (be sure to come back here and let me know you signed up, or if you already receive it!)
Giveaway will end on Nov 23, 2010 at 5 am CST. One winner with a valid entry will be selected at random using random.org. I will email the winner and they will have 48 hours to claim their prize.